Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aww
Love you behen
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
They did the same thing with me, Shibu has been ignoring since days and Nita started now.
No worries I’m here. ❤️
You are only my sukh dukh kaam saathi
Tere jaise yaar Kahan ❤️
I just woke up 🤣 you the one hitting bed my dear. 😂😂Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Goodnight... Kal baat karte hai, have a good nap
I guess I suggested that's why 😂Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Siddharth ki movie?😲 why?😲
Do you have it on Google drive?Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
how do we pm videos??
images I know but I never did videos before
Then you can PM me the shared link
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I just woke up 🤣 you the one hitting bed my dear. 😂😂
Phirse so jaao🤫
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If anyone has Netflix and nothing to watch, watch Zindagi ke shorts. It has some beautiful stories❤️
I'll give a try
that’s better 😈
ye duniyaan....ye duniya pittal di. Babu doll tu sona da🤣