Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Billis๐คฃ their chemistry and inner jokes ๐คฃ
Ye aur jyada mysterious baatein kar karke fans ko tease karte hain
Uksate rehte hain fans ko๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Ye aur jyada mysterious baatein kar karke fans ko tease karte hain
Uksate rehte hain fans ko๐คฃ
Yeah..smart billis๐คฃWhenever they do this I get Neil kitten vibesโบ๏ธ with tadka of sordid โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Khullam khulla โบ๏ธ๐คฃ congrats girls
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Team work se hi ek mahaan tharkipan ki dastan likhi ja sakti hai๐คฃ
True ๐คฃ
They very well know how to tease fans ๐ they do it innocently in MiNeil style. Few things of MiNeil have become part and parcel of their billiship now unknowingly
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Ye aur jyada mysterious baatein kar karke fans ko tease karte hain
Uksate rehte hain fans ko๐คฃ
I said same๐คฃ they do purposely in innocent manner ๐คฃ
Yeah..smart billis๐คฃWhenever they do this I get Neil kitten vibesโบ๏ธ with tadka of sordid โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Neil kitten is alter ego ๐ even this is unknowingly
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277