Idk which category suits me the most though
After spamming one people
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Idk which category suits me the most though
After spamming one people
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Award ceremony at the end of the game. 😎
How are you doing Nina 🤗
Ok
I am fine just having cough
How are you
Good to see you.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kashibai vs Mastani
You are mastani 😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Ghumshuda memeber of the game😒
Which category is suitable for you ??
Take care girl!
I am good 😁
Just having my little battle with university classes and assignments 😆

Same person but so different...
Drama Queen is perfect for her. This time she is not spamming that much.
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Take care girl!
I am good 😁
Just having my little battle with university classes and assignments 😆
Thanks
Haha this battle will continue