Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Pasta pasta dekho aankh meri ladi hai..😆
Mamamiya pasta😆 like chunky pandey says
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Pasta pasta dekho aankh meri ladi hai..😆
Mamamiya pasta😆 like chunky pandey says
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I know 2 min mein toh bilkul nahi banti.😆
Yeah
Even in microwave it takes 5 mins😂😂
yay ❤️
🤗
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
yup right 😆
I check if I can cut the noodle well with a spoon , if not I cook it a little more than usual time 😆
Overcooked pasta n noodles tastes horrible though😵 I have to be very careful😆
Overcooked Pasta, Noodles,vermicelles and Rice become like Halwa.
Yeah careful rehna padta hai.
Kisi ko cup noodles Pasand hai ?🤔
I don't like Maggi's cup noodles
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Pasta pasta dekho aankh meri ladi hai..😆
Ankh jesy ladi hai woh pasta pakrey khadi hai 😂
Humari puri life lie thi abt this maggie🤣 it takes 5 mins in microwave too n pot mein 10+ min
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Kisi ko cup noodles Pasand hai ?🤔
I don't like Maggi's cup noodles
Yeah mujhe bhi nahi pasand😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Humari puri life lie thi abt this maggie🤣 it takes 5 mins in microwave too n pot mein 10+ min
Sab dhoka hai
Jhoot ki banyaad par apna product sell karty hain jhootey