SAIRAT SS: THE WEEKEND pt33-pg146 - Page 59

Posted: 3 years ago

Awwwwwwww our babies patched up!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Atleast for the moment 🤭🤭🤭. I think seeing Sai all comfortable in his space with all her belongings, establishing her own place along with his own doused his anger a lot, I would say. But still, I hope they have a proper sit down and address the elephant in the room after this. It is crucial for them to first solve this issue to move forward. 

And I literally swooned along with Virat when he was seeing all her stuff around with his apartment 🤩🤩🤩. Not just any where, but his room, his bathroom and his cupboard......awwwwww😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. I had a 1000 megawatt smile while reading those parts..😁😁😁😁. And that bed room romance 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. It's so beautiful. Everything is so beautiful coz it is flowing effortlessly. Finally, Sai is getting there, to the point where she is ready to share her personal space with him..🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. Now she only has to step through that invisible barrier of her fear of expectations and open up to him..

And Shivam is my star!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 He again became the cupid for our Sairat. I literally cracked up when he said I'm not your maika for you to come here after fighting with your wife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. And I'm really glad Sai also found another friend in Sonali. I think that helped her a lot to chill out a bit after all the tension and anger. And I'm also really really glad that she stood up and said what she said to Abigail coz I totally felt like all the people there are a bunch of hypocrites except Aniket 😑😑😑😑😑😑.To treat her like an outsider just because of one mistake??? I mean it's not like she went home because of a silly reason. Sai would be better off, away from those kind of people and that kind of negativity. 

Just like usual, another awsome update dear. Fingers crossed till next update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤❤

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago

Part 19

Sonali and Vijay have been married for 5 years now, a love marriage. Sonali a Bengali IT professional and Vijay a doctor who grew up in Hyderabad. They met at a common friends wedding a little more than 5 years ago, at that time, Vijay had completed his MBA at ISB and Sonali had moved to Hyderabad for her job, after her engineering at Rourkee- they were introduced to each other by the common friend who was looking out for Sonali in a new city. It had taken a few months for them to fall for each other and before their conservative families could even object, Vijay had arranged for a marriage license before he left to Switzerland for a year on hospital management training. They spent that year having the most adventurous online relationship, cementing their marriage. Sonali stayed in Hitech city, while Vijay’s parents lived in Vizag. The relationship was cordial and often slightly tensed, but Vijay on his return smoothed things to some extent, the couple were strong as ever and this move to Nagpur was essentially a new phase for them.

As Sonali watches this young couple, she misses her husband immensely, but also finds them fascinating. Sai sits and chats with her, while Virat prepares himself some food, he’s not a big fan of Chinese, but at no point expected Sai to cook something different for him, he took care of it himself. While she helped Sai clean up, she noticed that Sai herself didn’t know where a few things were and Virat guided her as though it was the most normal thing to do. The man is casual, the woman is easygoing, the couple, unpretentious and laid back. They don’t even stand next to each other, but they knew each other’s needs before the other expressed it. Sai at one point gets up, and Virat already has a bottle of water with glasses for her, he winks, she shakes her head. Sometime before that, as he mixes the varan bhaat he has prepared for himself, Sai walks to the refrigerator and opens a box of cut onion and chilies and puts it on his plate. He grins and says thank you, and she says, NOT ok. It’s like a private joke the couple share and Sai comes back to sit and chat with her. Virat offers to drop off Sonali the next day morning at her office, but Sonali politely declines and thanks the two profusely taking their leave. 

As Virat shuts the door, he watches Sai wash the plate he ate from. He helps clean the kitchen counter. The only sounds that can be heard are that of running water and the utensils clinking and the kitchen cupboards opening a new shutting. He fills a bottle of water and she locks the door. They walk to their bedroom after switching off the lights in the main room. Virat puts the bottle of water on the side table and lies down on the bed.

“Aap voh side lijiye na, mujhe left pe sone ki adat hai”

“Yaha Ek raat hi toh soyi ho, adat kaise ho gayi?”, he says teasingly.

“Please mujhe bathroom ke paas sona achaa nahi lagta”

“Mujhe kyu Achaa lagne lagaa?” He responds, not moving an inch from his spot

“Thik hai, Mai living room mei so jaati hun” she stubbornly states

He shrugs, “thik hai, sofa ko bed banane mei madat chahiye?”

She glares at him, “Jee nahi”

He shrugs again, “Ok, good night”

He watches her walk to the living room, listens to her switch on the lights there, hears the sofa screech on the floor as she moves it, hears her come back in with a glare.

“Vaha ke liye bedsheet vaghera kaha rakhte ho aap?”

“Hmm..” he gets up and opens the other door of their large built in, and gives her a bedsheet. She grabs the other set of pillows from the main bed and walks to the living room and sets it up.

She then switches off the lights and lies down. She is livid at him, unbelievable! And now she tosses and turns, and suddenly through the moonlight into the room, she watches him come near the bed with his pillow and blanket and sleep next to her. It’s a double bed, but he purposely moves closer to her.

“Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho?”

“Mujhe yaad aaya ki yahaa koi bhi side bathroom ke paas nahi hai” he says casually, unfurling the blanket on himself and making himself comfortable.

She refuses to turn and look at him but says flatly,

“Toh hum har raat yahi sone vaale hai?” 

“Mujhe right side pe sone ki adat honey tak”, he replies mischievously.

She smiles and turns to look at him

“Aap sab Kuch itna complicate kyun karte ho?”

He turns and looks at her, “Asaani se jo mil jaaye, usmei mazaa thoda kum sa hota hai”

They look at each other with a small smile, he turns to face her. 

“Tumhe flat kaise lagi?”

“Bahut achi hai.”

“Tumhare camp ke room se toh kaafi achi hai..” he grins.

“Vahaa shayad, kal mera last day hai” she says matter of factly.

He looks at her deep into her eyes, “Iske baare mei kal baat karenge”

“Kuch hai hi nahi baat karne layak” She rolls her eyes

“Voh kal decide hoga” he replies sternly. 

They look at each other. 

“Aapko neend nahi aa rahi?”

“Kaise aayegi? Mujhe yaha sone ki adat nahi hai” he replies, looking at her.

“Adat daal lijiye” she says sassily. 

He grins and stares, lingers his hand on her elbow, she shifts a little and moves her hand for him to access more easily. 

“Just Sai” he whispers

She moves closer to him,  and caresses her hand on his cheek, “Hmm.?.”

“Iski bhi aadat dal le?” He asks tenderly as he moves his lips over her’s. 

“Yeh toh most important aadat hai, doctor’s orders!” she replies almost inaudibly as she moves her mouth under his excitedly.

And the couple spend their first night in their flat, on the sofa cum bed in the living room, ignited in a duel, their hands never apart, their feet taking turns to be on top of the other’s, she inflamed all over by his touch and breath, and he enraptured by her repeated whimpers and commands of desire. The dark living room filled itself with soft words and resounding moans throughout the night.

“Please..please..aur karo”

“Aise?”

“Haan..ruko mut!”

“Nahi rukunga..achaa lag raha hai?”

“Bahhhut”

“Abbb”

“Haan..haan”

“Mujhe karna hai”

“Oh my god”

“Sach mei?“

“Sai..rukna mut”

“Kabhi nahi, tum bhi nahi”

“Kabhi nahi”

Actual sleep only came in the morning, their clothes stayed on, their bodies intertwined, their fingers stiff, and their mouths exhausted. The sheets seemed to have dueled too. 

Her ringing phone wakes him up, he gets off the sofa cum bed, walks to the kitchen counter, it seems like she is getting a call from Abigail. He comes to her side, shifts her hair from her face and shakes her to wake her up. The phone had stopped ringing, he waves the phone to her open sleepy eyes 

“Abigail call kar rahi hai”

Sai shoots out of the bed, grabs her phone from him, it is 10am and she knows she is to meet the senior doctor in the afternoon, she texts Abigail and rushes to the bathroom. Virat lazily starts to walk to the kitchen and then changes his mind, he walks into the bedroom and plunks down on the bed. He is half awake so can hear the water in the bathroom and Sai’s movements. She comes out and calls Abigail 

“Hello ..hi, nahi mai meeting ke liye straight aa rahi hun. ...Haan maine report already prepare kar diya hai. ..Ok. ...Thank you.”

When she hangs up, he mutters  from the bed, “meeting kiske saath hai?”

She glances at his sleeping form and continues to walk around collecting her papers. He sits up and states, “Kuch puch raha hun” and walks to the living room. 

She has opened a file and is sitting on her sofa bed among ruffled sheets and is reading through it. He repeats 

“Kuch puch raha hun, meeting kiske saath hai?”

“Meeting ke liye time hai, teen bajje hai” she replies. She is happy with her report and puts it all back. She starts to fold the sheets on the sofa bed.

“Maine yeh nahi pucha ki meeting kab hai, Main yeh puch raha hun ki meeting kiske saath hai?” He says with a demanding tone.

She ignores it and continues to fold, “Aap muh haath dho lijiye, Mai Horlicks banati hun”

He glares at her and walks away, she finishes folding the sheets and readjusts the sofa. When he is out of the bathroom, the sofa looks back like last night didn’t happen at all. He roars 

“Tum bataugi ya Mai Abigail ko phone karu?”

She turns and glares at him, “Mai isiliye batana nahi chahti, yeh aapki problem nahi hai”

He glares back “Achaa, kyu nahi hai?”

She turns and opens the shelf and removes the Horlicks bottle, and opens it

“Main maanti hun ki mujhe aapse kehna chahiye thaaa”

“Wow! Toh tum maanti ho? Hum toh dhanya ho gaye!” He says caustic

She grinds her cheek “Lekin aapko Kuch bhi karne ki zarurat nahi hai, yeh meri job hai, Mai isse handle kar loongi”

He looks at her, “Main bahut logon ko jaanta hun, hamari family iss medical camp mei bahut involved hai, tum iss problem se nikal sakti ho, tum samajh kyu nahi rahi ho?”

She turns and stares at him, “Aap kya apni family se saare office problems share karte ho?”

Silence falls into that living room, a stark contrast to the night. 

———

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago

awesome update dear 

just loved it

so they really understand eachothers need without telling i really love this quality 

so looks like to be mr and mrs had a great time on their first night in that flat 

so again job issue rises up , i hope they give space each other in this matter , hopefully koyi issuee nah hojayeh

now they are really behaving like typical miya biwi , but i love it and hope they sort this out too

waiting for ur next update

Thank you for taking time to update the story e en with your busy work schedule.Really appreciate it. Nice chapter you included some details of sonali and husband too. That was nice. Both sai and Virat are strong headed. Hope they talk peacefully and resolve it together. I guessed Virat might know some people in the camp.i hope sai slowly open up to Virat a d say what she feels and Virat understand her point of view. 

loved the update. finally they had the discussion/argument regarding sai’s job. virat should understand that sai is an independent woman and she can fight her own battles. all she needs is emotional support when required. loved sai’s last dialogue. waiting for the next update.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the update and your patience. There is such a contrast in trust between them in this update. They are more open physically but Sai holds back emotionally. I can sort of understand because she is an only child and generally we have a habit of dealing with problems alone. It’s an inherent characteristic trait. 

So I am interested to see how Virat is going make her open up.

Also very creatively you have let certain things to our imagination with just the dialogues. Very creative. 

It's superb loved it, they know each others need without telling that's sweet.

Love it 😍. I seldom like fan fiction that deviates from the main storyline but this is a special one . I love it more than the show . Very realistic and love the bond between Sairat . I can’t wait to read what happens next . The job issue , Samrat entry will make the story more interesting. 

Wow.... I actually loved their fight..... Sooo important to make any relation practical and true to your self as individuals..

Virat is used to helping out ppl around him and wants to do the same for sai....

Sai prefers things her way and does not Involve anyone else .....

Waiting for senior doctor to enter the scene....

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️

Originally posted by yyyy

Love it 😍. I seldom like fan fiction that deviates from the main storyline but this is a special one . I love it more than the show . Very realistic and love the bond between Sairat . I can’t wait to read what happens next . The job issue , Samrat entry will make the story more interesting. 

thanks for your comment @yyy - sorry don’t know your name 

What a kind thing to say that you love it more than the show. Please keep those comments coming, would love to know what you think of the updates.