Wow this is so cute☺️
This hidden care of Shaurya is just so nice..
Plus ab to professor saab peeche peeche jaayenge he.
He can't fail the hypothesis of his star student🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow this is so cute☺️
This hidden care of Shaurya is just so nice..
Plus ab to professor saab peeche peeche jaayenge he.
He can't fail the hypothesis of his star student🤣
Loved it ...cant wait for the next part💖
Super cute update😳 Nautanki😂 Shaurya just can’t stop giving her new names🤣 and Dramebaaz Anokhi was so on point😆
Professor saab toh hypothesis ko correct prove karenge hi behind his would be lady love☺️
Can’t wait to read ahead!❤️
Do continue soon🥰
I read all the chapters together & everything was so on point. How Anokhi had confessed her feelings beforehand, how Shaurya's trying his best to avoid her, how Anokhi always finds her way to talk to Shaurya. The best part was how Shaurya pretended to be asleep 😆 Everything was so cute
I knew right away that Anokhi would want to walk towards her hostel when she started talking about the weather but I couldn't guess that the car won't start, for Shaurya's bad/ 'ahem' good luck 🥳
Super keen to know the story ahead! Continue when you have the time..
I like this dramebaaz Anokhi. 😍 She'll drive Shaurya made one day 😝. Loved their banter. Do update soon. 😀
Nice update
What more hypothesis anokhi want???
He picked her up and he wouldn’t do it for any other female student???
Please update soon
what happened next
🤔😏
Awesome updt
Loved it♥️
Lol Shaurya's car betrayed him🤣Now he hv to walk her to hostel😆
Loved the lifting scene😉
Cont sooon
Ab professor saab ko chal na hi padega 😂
Enjoyed reading, thanks for the update.
I know it like my name that he is going to walk with her🤣
Awesome chapter girl! I'm loving this story❤️