Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I didn't even know rebus quizzes🤣
5 minute tak shock me thi, jab samajh aaya kya hai to 2 min se pehle hi saari quizzes solve ho gayi🤪
P.S. maggie takes more time to get cooked😵
I agree🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I didn't even know rebus quizzes🤣
5 minute tak shock me thi, jab samajh aaya kya hai to 2 min se pehle hi saari quizzes solve ho gayi🤪
P.S. maggie takes more time to get cooked😵
I agree🤣
wait what??
what happened to her hand??😳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Zeal, are you gona go ahead with the sheep demo game this weekend? 😆
Wildy is planning a full fledged Sheep season.. So I don't think a demo round would be required.
But for fun we will do one round 5 ques.. 🤔
Humaari pyaari Alexia..🤗
Kaahe itna gussa kar ke muh phula kar baithi ho??
Your red velvet cup cake is here..if this makes your mood all good..❤️

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I didn't even know rebus quizzes🤣
5 minute tak shock me thi, jab samajh aaya kya hai to 2 min se pehle hi saari quizzes solve ho gayi🤪
P.S. maggie takes more time to get cooked😵
Maine khud google pe research kiya..😆
Phir bhi kuch na samajh aaya..🤣
Ohh cool you solved in 2 mins.. awesome 👏
Yes maggi takes more time even in microwave 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Meri bus iss rebus round mein off track ho gayi hai...🤪
N dimaag mein rhyme
Wheels on the bus round and round ghoom rahi hai.. 😆
Maine to abhi tak wapis jaake puzzles check nhi kri but everyone said it's easy.
Wildy is planning a full fledged Sheep season.. So I don't think a demo round would be required.
But for fun we will do one round 5 ques.. 🤔
Only 5😶do more..we need better experience😆
Wildy is planning a full fledged Sheep season.. So I don't think a demo round would be required.
But for fun we will do one round 5 ques.. 🤔
What about your game?🙄
Hello rashi🤗
My hand was alright after 2-3 days itself. 😆