I too was wondering the same 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh thread GA kyun nahi hua?
Sherya came in the morning. Seems like she forgot 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I too was wondering the same 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh thread GA kyun nahi hua?
Sherya came in the morning. Seems like she forgot 😆
The thread has not been running at its usual speed in the last few hours. 😆 Where is everyone today? 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I too was wondering the same 😆
Sherya came in the morning. Seems like she forgot 😆
I didn't forget. I put in the request. It just got done now. 😃
Phew finally found this thread ...
Subah se dhundh rahi thi..
Accha 😃
Usually they get done quicker than this
I was thinking aaj kya ho raha hai 😆
Btw I thought you had the power to GA it yourself 😂
😆😆 its always in HW forum if not GA
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆😆 its always in HW forum if not GA
But mujhe mila hi nahi..🤪
Originally posted by: hasini009
Case toh discuss nahi kar sakte hum. aapke jibber jabber mujhe samajh mein nahi aati. toh kya karoon yahan aakar. main toh pehle se innocent hoon, upar se aap sab log mujh par shak karte ho
Jibber jabber samajh nhi aati 😲 hum kaunsa Chinese mai baat karte hai.. 💔 and we have seen each other even before this game or BB forum when u were active in BWF. To itna kaunsa disconnect hogya 🤔
Khayaal hi to Kara wo to dikha nahi ☹️