Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aap winner announce hone k baad jale pe namak chidko gi 🤔
Pata hai mujhe 😆
main itna heartless thodi hoon🥺
ki end tak wait katne ki🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aap winner announce hone k baad jale pe namak chidko gi 🤔
Pata hai mujhe 😆
main itna heartless thodi hoon🥺
ki end tak wait katne ki🤣
😲 wow, we have got couple of things in common I have two siblings too 😆
Was that disgust?🤔
That is what I did
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😲 wow, we have got couple of things in common I have two siblings too 😆
I hv 3😂😂but still i m pampered allot😎
Jealousy is an art whose artist I aint
So sorry nope
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aap winner announce hone k baad jale pe namak chidko gi 🤔
Pata hai mujhe 😆
Mujhe bhi Hasini par doubt hai . She solved the case n was relaxed, post that ek do party karne ke baad aj thread ki yaad aayi.. 😏
Put some ice too.
Please take care of yourself. 🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You’re the one forgetting Hasina but I always called you Oh, Hasina sulfe wali jaana remember??
Please don’t even think about it, that picture gives me nightmares. 😬😬
oops....galti se mishtake ho gaya. Sowwieeee😳
Me was taking it that moment
Me takes care of myself🤗
Thank you belle❤️
Pain mai bhi eng naazi ban na hai 🤦🏻♂️
Ghor kalyug.. bhalai ka to zamanna hi nhi rha..