Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
My brother butters me up till the time I don't give in🤣
Once I do , he drops the sweet bro act 😒😆
I do this too. 😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
My brother butters me up till the time I don't give in🤣
Once I do , he drops the sweet bro act 😒😆
I do this too. 😎🤣
I have a friend like you😡Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I do this too. 😎🤣
Kaam ho gaya ab kaunsa pyaar kaisa pyaar🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have a friend like you😡
Kaam ho gaya ab kaunsa pyaar kaisa pyaar🤔
Siblings r enemies frm birth😈
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I have a friend like you😡
Kaam ho gaya ab kaunsa pyaar kaisa pyaar🤔
I am an evil sister but decent friend. 😆
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am an evil sister but decent friend. 😆
Same🤣My sis says talk to me this sweetly sometime🤣
You know this sentence to me is like a love proposal to Sherlock?
We both wont understand it
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am an evil sister but decent friend. 😆
How are we to trust you? Emma said Emil didn't have a gun but yet he did🤨
Decent this word isnt in her dictionaryOriginally posted by: Shooting-Star
I am an evil sister but decent friend. 😆
Actually in every friend of mine
I agree Lexi, pic selection can leave you spoiled for choice when you got to only pick 1 or 2 from so many.Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nope
The worst thing is Pic selection and then it takes me time to think how to portray it
Because of celeb siggies it takes time and then Shera also has his req I presume
Minionite replied back 😎
I finally got the interrogation summary of suspects