The cinematography is magical in this scene. 💖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The cinematography is magical in this scene. 💖
He will be playing the ACP. Shaurya will assume that Anokhi is in relationship with ACP. 🤭🤭
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8j8JohcQC/?igshid=urvchvknm0q2
TRP Guess.
Drama drama drama.....
Mehendi - 1.0 (No idea)
Shaurya Aur Anokhi KK - 1.4 (Aastha in hospital)
Shaadi Mubarak - 2.0 (Preeti's ovarian cancer)
Ghum - 3.0 (Pulkit is Devyani's lover)
Imlie - 3.2 (Malini didi dead ?)
Sns2 - 2.5 (Anant's arrest)
Yrkkh - 2.7 (Sirat enters goenka house)
Anupama - 3.8 (Pakhi in danger)
Yhc - 2.5 (Mahima's madness)
Ps - 1.1 (No idea)
I watched first episode of Agni Vayu
I am impressed
liked it❤️
Leads are good
story is gripping
Title song is beautiful
Cinematography is beautiful ❤️❤️❤️😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️
He will be playing the ACP. Shaurya will assume that Anokhi is in relationship with ACP. 🤭🤭
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8j8JohcQC/?igshid=urvchvknm0q2
Neon I am NOT TRYING TO ARGUE, just want to ask ONE thing!
I know I promised not to QUOTE you ever again,
And unknowingly, quoted your comment too when I was QUOTING Sehar,
Believe me, it was just a MISTAKE, I did not do it on PURPOSE...
I just want to ask you that it is Hitesh only on this clip right?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL8V-HmpfeD/
So just like the SPOILERS you have quoted,
In the clip too Shaurya is getting JEALOUS seeing him with Anokhi?
@Aleyamma47
He is Hitesh.
Shaurya is getting jealous seeing Anokhi and ACP close.
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I watched first episode of Agni Vayu
I am impressed
liked it❤️
Leads are good
story is gripping
Title song is beautiful
Cinematography is beautiful ❤️❤️❤️😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️
Isnt it. The show has a really gripping storyline. They are adding thrilling stuff in between NiYu scenes too. Cinematography and music is the main highlight of this show and characterization is damm good. Also quite fast paced story. I hope it will do well. Ishara's only fault is that they are not releasing the episodes online.
What?khkt bengali was going to come?why did they cancel it?
Haan kuch shows aise the jinke baare mein maine suna thaa. For eg Khkt ka bengali remake aanewala thaa named 'Tumi na aami' but it got scrapped/shelved.
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4