Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are one of them 😜

Thanks everyone for having confidence in my (lack of) detective skill!😆
I am betting on Darshi, Misthi, Tanu, Kifs and Zeal bhi🤓
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Thanks everyone for having confidence in my (lack of) detective skill!😆
I am betting on Darshi, Misthi, Tanu, Kifs and Zeal bhi🤓
😡if you want I can share PMs of all NO NO NO NO from shreya for all my dimaag ka dahi jasoosi work of thinking I figured out the khooni kaatil 😡😆
Kiffla pe mujhe phi kuchh kuchh doubt hai and also Hasini
Originally posted by: Savera84
Shreya, we just finished Round 2. You posted round 2 answers in page 90, not round 3.
Cheers....
Good catch. Fixed it.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Thank you so much🤗
was trying to do the same...but net has been extremely slow all day😡 what are you watching?
I'm watching SAAKK and Mehedi hai rachnewali.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
why are you being so difficult??😡
Aww such a sweet question. ☺️

Main aisi hi hoon.

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
😡if you want I can share PMs of all NO NO NO NO from shreya for all my dimaag ka dahi jasoosi work of thinking I figured out the khooni kaatil 😡😆
Kiffla pe mujhe phi kuchh kuchh doubt hai and also Hasini
I can share too. No. Nope. Still wrong. No, wrong as well🤣
Oh yes! Hasini could be too🧐
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I can share too. No. Nope. Still wrong. No, wrong as well🤣
Oh yes! Hasini could be too🧐
Everyone trying to find the people who solved the murder rather than trying to solve it themselves. 🤣
