ok👍🏼.please keep me updated 😒next episodes mein kaya howaI know. Promos show it this way. But currently they are on logger heads. And I don't think Tara will fall for him, I think it will be a contract marriage. Let's wait and see.🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
ok👍🏼.please keep me updated 😒next episodes mein kaya howaI know. Promos show it this way. But currently they are on logger heads. And I don't think Tara will fall for him, I think it will be a contract marriage. Let's wait and see.🤓
Why would sneha tolerate Tara in her house if Tara is planting thoughts in her mind about her husband? No woman will keep another woman in the house if she thinks her husband is caring more for her.
Show is getting stupider.
I laughed at loud at Mona following Tara. This show is beyond stupid. No way will such a doting husband suddenly not listen to his wife.
I laughed at loud at Mona following Tara. This show is beyond stupid. No way will such a doting husband suddenly not listen to his wife.
Even though this show makes my blood boil but I enjoy it. Perhaps it’s the way it’s flowing. it will be interesting to watch how stupid can faraz be to marry Tara.
I’m wondering how long will Tara manipulate faraz. She has already won the bet, ruined his home, wats left? It’s not like she actually likes him.
One good thing about this is how Sneha doesn’t hold back and gives it back to Faraz.
The way they have portrayed the fights are very real.
Samira Fazal writer hai☢️
It takes a special type of dumbo to be this dumb.
I think Tara will have to spell it out for Faraz for him to understand that she’s been playing him.
Idk how many actually watch this but seeing tara get a taste of her own medicine felt soo good. All the crazy stuff Tara has done too gain sympathy n destroy others is now being done on her by Minaj. I didn’t like Minaj before but now I’m a fan.