Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good Hiral, how r u?🤗
I'm good too😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good Hiral, how r u?🤗
I'm good too😳
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Thank you Bhabhi🤗
Waise exam time pe dimaag kharab nahi karna isliye murder abhi dhundh hi nahi rahi me
Sunday shaam ko exam ke baad fursat se dekhenge Sab😆
Tab tak toh 100 or 50 bonus point rehjayega
yeh kab hua?😲
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
How many hours left till I lose my 50 BP points , Me sleepy. So will I have little bit of time in the morning to send some more theories or you will be posting soon Shreya 🤗
8 to 10 hrs Nita🤗
Ab hum team banake doubles khele😆
Tum aur BB
Mn aur jiya😆
I'm good too😳
Hows game gng for u so far?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tab tak toh 100 or 50 bonus point rehjayega
To Exam rehne dun kya🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
How many hours left till I lose my 50 BP points , Me sleepy. So will I have little bit of time in the morning to send some more theories or you will be posting soon Shreya 🤗
about 10, i think😆
Whenever i see my name on top of leaderboard 🤣🤣🤣🤣
![]()