Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My bet is on Thanos , why is no one believing me , he is the super villain 🤣
M telling you, ist Hayward😡
Hey hiral🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My bet is on Thanos , why is no one believing me , he is the super villain 🤣
M telling you, ist Hayward😡
Hey hiral🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
You'll find out when I post it.
Though no more treasure hunts. This round was too easy for everyone. 🤣
I love treasure hunts❤️
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Did ShreyaJi said "Nope.Try Again"🤣🤣
She already said too many Nope 😭.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I love treasure hunts❤️
I love treasure❤️
😡Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Samajhdaar ko ishara kafi hai🤣Samjhe ya samjhau😉
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PS:i was saying it to u🙊😆
Bossy nature of elder sibling is directly proportional to irksome nature of their siblings .
Otherwise
😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😡
Bossy nature of elder sibling is directly proportional to irksome nature of their siblings .
Otherwise
😆
I believe this equation is flawed🧐
I know my answers makes no sense , yet why do I expect a different answer 🤣
Really❤️I m glad🤗
Btw i m Rashi