At this point I really don't care. Just one thing for cv's & ph bhad mein jao.
Revamp is next step ...1st step dekhna hai ki 13th March the end e na ho jai permanently. ..I have this feeling now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
At this point I really don't care. Just one thing for cv's & ph bhad mein jao.
Revamp is next step ...1st step dekhna hai ki 13th March the end e na ho jai permanently. ..I have this feeling now
Originally posted by: Priya12000
I don't want a reincarnation personally
A complete reboot also would work..start from scratch I won't mind....
Yeah thats what I am saying ki start from scratch but not with their child or rebirth,done with this sh*t here only,no need to continue it in any form.
Reboot is the best option.
But it all comes after first lets be sure even if it will continue becoz my gut feeling screaming that its going off air on 13th.
Originally posted by: merryyura
Twisted kab start karogi likhna? 😒
Unconditionally yours ka last chappy chal rha h, bas uske baad, new life n twisted dono update karungi
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hmmm focus on your study...
Will do when I get home 😆 but I am procrastinator too 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Unconditionally yours ka last chappy chal rha h, bas uske baad, new life n twisted dono update karungi
Arre waah
Intezaar rahega
Tell me about it
I am bff with procastinating things🤪🤣
nikamma hai ye dono show ka...Angre and Aryan ka bhi🤣
Ek mein shambhal lunga boss
Dusra mein badla zarror lunga...
oh nahi behir wali...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Ho to gaya complete ab aur kitna likhna h😳
Same Neha I easily get distracted especially when it comes to assignments and reviewing 😆 Yesterday was supposed to be studying instead I ended up watching youtube videos 🤣