Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Love it. Atif is in a class of his own
He is but let’s talk about that blazer plz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Love it. Atif is in a class of his own
He is but let’s talk about that blazer plz
He is but let’s talk about that blazer plz
The blazer is also in a class of its own. In space 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
The blazer is also in a class of its own. In space 🤣
It would fit in on the moon to be exact 🤣
Speaking of moon LOOOOOL
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3BBLmhq2D/?igshid=nzyiqlapwyvg
Speaking of moon LOOOOOL
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3BBLmhq2D/?igshid=nzyiqlapwyvg
😆 I mean, she should know better...she should have screamed. VEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSHUUUUUUUUUUU TUMNE MUJHE PEHCHAAAAN LIYA HAAAN MAIN CHANDNI HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
then maybe he'd have heard her 🤣



Originally posted by: RaniZelda
😆 I mean, she should know better...she should have screamed. VEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSHUUUUUUUUUUU TUMNE MUJHE PEHCHAAAAN LIYA HAAAN MAIN CHANDNI HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
then maybe he'd have heard her 🤣
I can literally hear that still with that word gupt type music playing *shudders* I never got the point of her (amongst various other things I didn’t get 🤔)
The lyrics of this song are actually beautiful
Guys I have been to the year 3000 and not much has changed but we got the SharBhi interview we wanted 🤔
Guys I have been to the year 3000 and not much has changed but we got the SharBhi interview we wanted 🤔
Have we been allowed to leave the house yet?
(for a second I was 😲 until I realised you were joking 😒)