I have three more non-corporative gifs.. You will see them when they upload 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I have three more non-corporative gifs.. You will see them when they upload 😂
these two have a special corner in my heart <3

Made by Crysha too tired she is to upload. So I am :')
My very simple edits
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I had to work 🤣 then talked to Pakee Maa she was feeling much better ❤️ and then Prabhu posted 🤩🤤
😜 And like also again 😂
Dil le liya mera Captain
what has happened to u tell me ? ok DM me onlyDil le liya mera Captain