Aapko shibu dhoondrahi hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aapko shibu dhoondrahi hai😆
I wish I could
But I wont
I'm good tooOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Hey Glady!
I am good and you?
I am active when this thread is inactive...right now you guys are chatting and I am making dinner😆
Accha 😂
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Huh shibu tum kiffs kabse bangayi
kaun kifs?
I'll be back later guys. Maybe after a couple of hours.
Take care & cya all soon 🤗
Zeal ko co host nhi mila iss liye ab wo murderer dhondney chala giya hai.
accha😲 uss din toh keh raha tha ki no 200/200 then m not trying?😲
Zeal ko co host nhi mila iss liye ab wo murderer dhondney chala giya hai.
No use co-host nhi mila to wo game hi drop kr raha hai
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kaun kifs?
😲😲 ur mommy🤣
arrey yaar😒 main co host kar sakti hoon
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Darshi kahaan gayi? Zeal ko co-hosts mile?🤣
Main yahin hoon..🤣