Because she is Omnipresent always in mood that she is there everywhere 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m glad to hear you have been fine dear.
I’m doing alright too.
Good luck with exams but why bring up Kangaroo??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because she is Omnipresent always in mood that she is there everywhere 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m glad to hear you have been fine dear.
I’m doing alright too.
Good luck with exams but why bring up Kangaroo??
Its not easy to keep up with the thread when its like this. 1 second per post. 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m always in “lost” mode 🤣 my head spins all the time it’s funny. 🤣
Waiting for Savera84(I hope I got the name right) reaction
Cheers😅
I have two 🤣 Shibani & Lavy. 💓💓You have kids 🤯🤪😲😲😲
Thank you ji🤗
Chhota chhote forums mein aise bade bade log hote rehte hai😎🤣
I am good... wbu?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
It is going good Hero has many shades angry young man hai ekdum cliche types but my types 🤣 best thing is both are from different states and hero is from my state so when he speaks telugu alag maza aata hai 🤣 Jaldi episodes dekho esp last few episodes ache couple scenes the
hum bhi mast hai 🤗
he talks telugu...mujhe kaise samajh aayegi
abhi se couple scenes chaalu??
Jab jab time mileya jaroor aungi😳
Thanks 🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
71 pages?? Are you guys serious. 🧐
No just pretending😛
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I too am good😳
Hows studies?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Its not easy to keep up with the thread when its like this. 1 second per post. 🤣
Dont underestimate our spamming power😎🤣