Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
All the best dear 🤗
Thanks 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
All the best dear 🤗
Thanks 🤗
Wahi toh😆
Chris evansOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
@Zeal check my new siggy 😎 I’m so happy about it I had to tell you 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Try I’m crazy 😜 🤣
Aap ho hi crazy, who denied?
Yes we should learn from the spamming queen 😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Take some inspiration from Alexia and you'll turn into an achiever 😆
Two are enough me and my hubby (Imaginary) Chris agree. 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I hope mujhe aur bahot sare siblings ho😆
Teacher aur Shibu ko mera vote jayega 🤣
Wah aaj toh bade bade log ayein hain SK, Lavy, Roji
Mein bade logon ki list mein kab add hui?😆
Yes how about you?🤗