I am good😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am good😳
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
BM yaad hoon kya ?😆
Heyyy TC🤗
I don't know you know me or not though😅
We need our shepherds back or we might have to find a new shepherd 🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Arre bollywood forum pe karlo na please 😆
That will be the last place 😏 waha sirf kaand hote hai 😅
I am fine dear how are you ???🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@Mommy Kifs
How are you? Your baccha missed you😭
@Akshu
How are you? Been long that I met you😭
Nako baba there is a confusion going on no sheep game in work.. just one round for newbies to experience.😅 also it might happen in BB DDT if till weekend that thread n forum is alive. 😂
Ohh😆
Don't worry forums and threads jaldi close nahi hote😆
Hey dear I remember we met in Bolly forum right ?🤗
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I am fine dear how are you ???🤗
I am good🤗
Feels great to see you here❤️
Try I’m crazy 😜 🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
No, I am Shibani😊
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
SAAK is going good I am following both in Hindi and Telugu
Ghkkpm is annoying man I can stand that show for one min
i love anokhi