I don't believe this..
Aajka episode was worse than yesterday's one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't believe this..
Aajka episode was worse than yesterday's one
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Jis truck mein R ko leja rahe the, uska tyre puncture hua and Vansh helped them unknowingly
RG placed a letter in R's room that she's going for abortion and family read it
Ye hi dkhna baki tha...vansh kab se itni helping nature ks ho gya.. 🤔
Originally posted by: PassionStar
hmm...TT pe to keh rahe hain separation track mat laana
Han bas fir kuch aur jyada kachra hoga..
So abortion pakka hoga?
I don't think Kabir will team up with someone if he is RG
I have doubt on AP
Han bas fir kuch aur jyada kachra hoga..
🤣🤣
Ye kya hua Aryan and pura family ki fake concern...
RG is aryan only by his physique.. But later makers may show her as ishani
Arey once I was pulling your legs. Uss ki bat kar rahi thi.😆 Chodo. How are you? How is your preparation?
yeh toh tujhse hai raabta ke Kidnapping track ki tarah hai.Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Jis truck mein R ko leja rahe the, uska tyre puncture hua and Vansh helped them unknowingly
RG placed a letter in R's room that she's going for abortion and family read it