I am also new here🤟 And, Aditi is my elder sister's name 😜 Where are you from?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am also new here🤟 And, Aditi is my elder sister's name 😜 Where are you from?
Originally posted by: beingaditij
Mene to already de diya do baaar ab to intro dene layak bache kaha....ek kaam karte hain sexy potato se le lete h intro what's say?
Mei bhi hu Antara jaisa Naam vaisa kaam bahut Atrangi re😆
Introduction Please?😆Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Introduction introduction kyun ho rha hai achanak? 🙄🙄
Ok antara thanks for the intro...
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I am also new here🤟 And, Aditi is my elder sister's name 😜 Where are you from?
Oh. I am from bhopal and you
I know you're jealous.😔 Please aditi don't take her seriously.😆Originally posted by: 7D7N47G27C7LKXGP
Yeah I know!I am kidding regarding what I have written about Aaditri di..😆
Wow everyone is following me...so go ahead...and continue have fun
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I know you're jealous.😔 Please aditi don't take her seriously.😆
Aakhir aapka charm hi kuchh aur hai
Where is our Amrita ji
Ek kaam karo play intro intro ....