Meko toh uski shayari yaad aa jati hai .. Boxing ring mei hum tum 🤣
Boxing mein bright career banega chhori ka 😎
Meko toh uski shayari yaad aa jati hai .. Boxing ring mei hum tum 🤣
Boxing mein bright career banega chhori ka 😎
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Meet our friend @Ayu12, she is a constant here too, and you can hang out 🤗
Buddy you're variables in too many places so we need at least a few constant.........🤣🤣🤣yes.....I just replied to her.....🤗
Pramod as her personal doctor 🤣🤪
My mom is fan of chautalas , woh bolti hai pramod ki mummy kab jayegi aur uske papa
Pramod ki Mummy super best hai 😆
Originally posted by: RVGXFDRO75HUIPPY
Thanks again buddy! 👍🏼That's very appropriate...you truly do add spice......Sorry...I'm learning Hindi...so may have to ask...questions....
I completely understand 😆
Its nice to get to explain in English too, I learn what words mean 😛
Originally posted by: RLUQH36D4I2OAIVO
Buddy you're variables in too many places so we need at least a few constant.........🤣🤣🤣yes.....I just replied to her.....🤗
Haha..yes I saw the reply 😆
I am omnipresent 🤗
yeah thats the reason...Originally posted by: nautankitadka
She may not, coz Puttu is also involved and she will have to take credit away from him and give it to the girls if she reveals anything.
sharing is caringOriginally posted by: KJEBLCU3HQPLKKUQ
Ok...my lovely neighbor....don't forget my hand can extend in your plate........😉

lol you're my padosi (neighbor)...padosi ek padosi k kaam ata h (a neighbor helps another neighbor)Originally posted by: OKOQWURBZHSIHG62
Buddy you're variables in too many places so we need at least a few constant.........🤣🤣🤣yes.....I just replied to her.....🤗