Originally posted by: nautankitadka
A small glimpse of this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CWA9lwz09k
I love it! 😆
Thanks...dear for sharing but it's showing me video unavailable.........😭 what should I call you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
A small glimpse of this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CWA9lwz09k
I love it! 😆
Thanks...dear for sharing but it's showing me video unavailable.........😭 what should I call you?
Tell us name of the show so we can enjoy with you but I have hot chocolate.....🤣
Thank you❤️🤗
Tell us name of the show so we can enjoy with you but I have hot chocolate.....🤣
Isa ji❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Isa ji❤️🤗
Hey...buddy...join the fun....why you're so late...I am almost about to leave....
Thanks...dear for sharing but it's showing me video unavailable.........😭 what should I call you?
Ohhh..but we are watching from the same country..
Hey...buddy...join the fun....why you're so late...I am almost about to leave....
Oh
aaj late dinner kiya
and watching Prem Bandhan
Thanks but what's with this MEDAL joke? Am I missing something?
Parda jo utt gaya toh..moisture udd jayega
Johnson's Baby 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5