Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 30- Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

37k

Users

14

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

P2RTASXD3FBZMYYX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Bucky where are you hiding?

We no more have forum awards for you to win Sharmilee award😆


Ms. Baklava looks like melted or dozed off.......🤣

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Bucky where are you hiding?

We no more have forum awards for you to win Sharmilee award😆


Enjoying the fun😆

Edited by Bucky - 5 years ago
P2RTASXD3FBZMYYX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


2nd sheep game!😲🤪❤️


Here she is back...I am almost about to leave now....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: YJITQC4Q7332P4UG


No FB...I don't see enough of those & I don't have a logic....this show became so boring.........I won't make myself fall into that genera........😭

No worries... except Bhagu I don't think anyone in this forum watches it anymore😆

You should try K-Dramas... the good ones won't fail you!

P2RTASXD3FBZMYYX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

That's really sweet of you❤️

But the badges are given to members who had 50+/100+/150+ members reacting/participating in their threads... we hardly had 10 active members😆

Hopefully will earn one when I start my 2nd sheep game😆


Thank you...may god bless you with more medals.......🤣🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


2nd sheep game!😲🤪❤️

NEET ke baad when I'll be a full time velli again😆

VDPPRRKI3SWL35PJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 6TV5ECUU5CGSKC7C

JK with you...I didn't see that show....yet...how is it?.....are you enjoying? 👍🏼🤗


A small glimpse of this week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CWA9lwz09k

I love it! 😆

P2RTASXD3FBZMYYX thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

No worries... except Bhagu I don't think anyone in this forum watches it anymore😆

You should try K-Dramas... the good ones won't fail you!

Long live Bhagu and her patience......

Guess....you gave me the list for K-drama...could you please send it again.........don't hate me for asking again please......😭

VDPPRRKI3SWL35PJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

That's really sweet of you❤️

But the badges are given to members who had 50+/100+/150+ members reacting/participating in their threads... we hardly had 10 active members😆

Hopefully will earn one when I start my 2nd sheep game😆


Hope you get some badges ❤️

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ORCMWKDH2HTTSXZL


Ms. Baklava looks like melted or dozed off.......🤣


Still here...enjoying the fun with popcorn😆

Image

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".