Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am missing your daily updates so much that I am making stories of my own in my head . Can’t wait to read more of the story 

riaa.x thumbnail

I just came across IF and then your SS. I'd to stay up and ensure that I finished reading it, because Sairat is so lovely here and so much different and better from iTV characterization! Thank you for writing this, absolutely loving the story. 

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hoping to see an update soon.thank you

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you all for your patience and continued love for this story. I am sorry my work got real crazy. I am hoping to give you more updates this weekend, but here is the next part. Please keep dropping those comments, I want to especially thank some amazing comments, but decided to post the part first. Thanks again. 

Part 15 

They are on a call to his parents. That just means there are too many questions and no answers, between the chattering of his mother, her father, his sisters, nothing really gets decided. Virat and Sai look at each other sitting on opposite ends of the living room, listening in. She is trying to figure out what he is thinking about all this and he is looking for hints as to what she wants. 

Ninaad exasperated says, “koi Virat ko pucho usse kya chahiye?” Ashwini immediately says, “Haan Godu, tu bol” on hearing Godu, Usha Maavshi covers her chuckle and Sai grins at her. He watches them both and rolls his eyes saying, “Aai..” he is interrupted by his sisters,

“Usse jo chahiye thaa voh mil gayee” Shivani states, while Devyani giggles and adds

“Haan at least Sai se toh pucho, btw Viru Dada, Samrat dada aapko call karne valle the, unhone ki?” 

Sai looks at Virat who casually replies, “Nahi abhi tak nahi, lekin mera phone pata nahi, subah se mere paas nahi hai”

Devyani giggles, “Kyun Sai ne le liya hai Kya?”

Everyone laughs, Virat and Sai look at each other, he shakes his head, she smiles a little. He gets up and walks to Sai’s bedroom to retrieve his phone from her bed. In the meantime, it has been decided that there will be no engagement, which is what both has secretly hoped for, and that they should keep the marriage small in Chandrapur keeping Kamal’s health in mind. Sai nods through it all and Virat is busy checking his phone with a hmmm to everything that has been decided. They hang up. 

“Samrat ka call aaya hai, do baar” he says, waving his phone and walks into her room to call Samrat. Usha Maavshi signs her to go to him. She makes a face, but goes anyways. When she enters the room, she walks past him to her desk. Samrat and he are on a video call. 

He is seated on her bed and she can hear Samrat’s words which true to Samrat’s nature are selfish and tactless,

“Arrey vah Dada, aap toh Sai ke bedroom mei baithe ho? Main toh living room se aage gaya hi nahi hun..” 

Sai is slightly disgusted, she turns and starts to walk out of the room, when Virat holds her hand and stops her. She can be seen through the camera.

Samrat yells out of the phone, “Hey Sai, ab tum meri vahini bann rahi ho, lekin hum pehle dost the, aur yaad rakhna maine tumhare liye mukka bhi khaya hai, I am sure Virat dada be bataya hoga”. 

Sai is confused, Virat rolls his eyes. Samrat continues adjusting his jaw,

“Sai, inki baat mut sunna, kaafi zor ss lagaya mujhe, do din ke liye ..” 

Virat interrupts, “Tu kab aa raha hai?”

“Dada agar shaadi agle hafte ho rahi hai toh mushkil hai. Mujhe shayad ek brain surgery mei assist karne ka mauka milega, so I don’t think so.” 

Virat nods and Samrat continues, “Aur anyways mujhe toh lagta, Dada aap bahut jaldi mumbai aane vaale ho, yeh bhiku gang ke baad, head office aapko zrur bombay shift karegi, and hey Sai, kya pata hum dono phir se ek saath kaam karne lagey?” He bursts out laughing. Sai smiles uneasily while Virat let’s go of her hand he has been holding for so long. She is surprised how much she misses it. They hang up. 

She looks at him, “Kya sach mei aapki posting Mumbai hone vaali hai?” She is standing next to the bed while he is still seated, facing away from her.

He puts the phone aside, “Nahi, Aisa Kuch bhi nahi hai”

She nods and bites the corner of her lip wondering whether to tell him that there is a very good chance that she maybe out of a job soon, but a huge part of her stops herself from doing it, this isn’t his problem, she thinks. 

“Samrat hamesha se over exaggerate karta hai, usse self importance ki bimari hai” he continues, hoping she will be convinced, because the reality is he is currently on suspension and may not actually have a decent posting at the end of it, Mumbai is out of the question. 

She says softly, “Lekin ho sakta hai? Possibility hai na, kyunki aapne sach mei promotion valla kaam kiya hai”

He turns to her, his heart overflows with the confidence she has for him, which makes his situation even worse, he says, 

“Nahi, trust me, aisa Kuch nahi hai, Kuch aur baat karei?”

She looks at him seated on her bed, while she stands next to him and decides to ask

“Usse mukka kyu maara?”

He looks away and says, “kyunki voh deserve karta thaa. Voh bakvaas kar raha thaa aur mujhe gussa aa gaya”

“Kya aap hamesha gusse mei haath uthate hai?” She asks seriously,

He turns his body immediately to her, faces her and says, “Nahi, not necessary”

“Toh phir?”

He is exasperated, “Toh phir kya Sai? Usne tumhare baare mei ulta seedha bol diya, mujhe gussa aaya aur maine ek lagaa diya, Jaise apne koyi bigde hue bache ke saath karta hai, iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki mujhe anger problem hai. Mujhe itna toh Haq hona chahiye ki Mai apne chothe bhai ko Achaa aur bure ke seekh de saku, agar tumhe abhi bhi problem hai, ki maine Samrat ke saath bura kiya, toh mai Kuch nahi kar sakta.” 

They stare at each other, he hit his brother for her, the same brother she was engaged to, this was a man who would go to lengths to stand up for her. Does she need that? Maybe not, but does she want it? Maybe only if it’s he doing it. 

She sighs. But she can stand up for him too. 

He wants to change the topic, “kal kitne bajje report karna hai tumhe?”

That makes her say,

“Main aap se kehna chahti hun, ki agar aapki Mumbai transfer hoti hai Toh hum iss option ko consider kar sakte hai, I mean ki we can work it out” 

He looks at her deeply, shakes his head and has a small smile, 

“Sai, main tumhe batana nahi chahta thaa, kyunki, I didn’t want to worry you, lekin main filhaal suspension pe hun” 

“Kya?!”

“It’s a political decision aur SP chahte hai ki I should lie low,  agle hafte ke baad most probably meri tabadla hogi, lekin definitely not Mumbai, ok. But we will be fine, don’t worry.”

She stares at him shocked, how easily he is letting her in. She is almost envious of his openness, his confidence, his trust in himself or is it trust in her? Why is she still questioning them? What is her hesitation?

At dinner, he is busy praising Usha Maavshi’s cooking, serving her father seconds on the table and charming the pants off everyone, except Sai of course, mostly because she is holding back and refusing to let herself get charmed. Her ambivalence doesn’t seem to affect him at all. He is just being himself, and after dinner when her father retires, Virat helps her father, who is thrilled that his daughter has finally agreed to marry the man that she was always supposed to be with and he can die a happy man. Sai helps Usha Maavshi clean up and then insists that Maavshi go to bed. As she finishes in the kitchen, she can hear voices in the living room. Her heart smiles hearing his voice mixed with Maavshi’s and her father’s. Maybe this is what him being a part of her life is, but she knows, this may be the easy part for both of them, the tougher ones are when it’s the expectations each will have from the other. In some time, the sounds die down.

She enters the living room and he is setting the sofa into a bed for the night. He has already changed into his track pants and the Tshirt he was wearing when she kissed him for the first time...what does that mean? She kissed him back only once, there has been only one kiss, does she want another? Of course. She thinks. His emerging 5’o clock shadow is making him even more kissable. He watches her

“Kya soch rahi ho?”

“Oh..voh mai..bhul gayi thi ki aap raat yaha sone vaale ho?”

“Acha? Aur kahaa sota?” He asks flatly. 

She barely makes eye contact and starts putting the pillow into its cover, “Maine iske baare mei socha hi nahi thaa”

He comes closer to her, “Abbhi bhi time hai, soch lo”

He is standing in front of her, her head is in the pillow cover, he takes the pillow and throws it on the bed and holds her chin with his index finger to raise her face to look at him.

“Kya kehti ho?”

“Soch liya” she whispers back looking into his eyes, they stare into each other’s eyes. His hand over her cheek and his lips close in on her’s. She sighs, he runs his lips on her chin and her neck and she lifts her face for his lips to travel easily, she moans, he looks at her, his eyes smiling.

“Shh..Vaise mujhe koi problem nahi hai, lekin tumhari Mavshi aa jayegi”

“Nahi, so gayi hai”

She runs her lips over his slight stubble, he raises his neck and smiles

“Nahi, she is awake aur usse pata hai ki hum yaha hai”

“Aapko kaise pata?” 

He kisses her nose and her lips 

“Tum 5 tak gino, aa jayegi”

“No chance”

“Trained police officer ko challenge mat karo”

And he counts as he kisses her cheeks “Ek, do” and her forehead “teen” and turns her around and makes her face the entrance of the living room, he removes his hands from her shoulders, bends and kisses each of her ear, whispering “chaar” ..”paanch” and steps away. 

And just then, Maavshi walks into the living room and says, “Arrey mai thoda paani lene aayi thi, Sai tujhe Kuch chahiye kya?”

Sai is too shocked to reply, she looks at Virat who is standing at the other end of the bed, like nothing happened. He grins at Maavshi.

“Sai bed banane mei help kar rahi thi” 

“Mera ho gaya, ok, good night”, Sai says hurriedly and walks away.

Some time later in the night, Virat’s phone pings 

Aapka training ka jawab nahi ACP Virat

He replies, 

Lekin madam, aap maidaan chodhke bhag gayi?

There is no reply, he smiles and waits. His phone pings

Kya kare  training kum thi. 

He chuckles and types

Agli baar dus tak ginunga..

She blushes, and spends the rest of the night in the heat it emanates.

————-

💗❤️🙏🏽

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Wonderful update. I still don’t know if samrat is okay with this. And it was an justifiably a very awkward conversation.

Why is UM interrupting them ? She should have taken her water bottle with her when she went to sleep.

i hope Sai is more open to Virat. She lost the golden opportunity to tell her job plight to Virat when he confessed. They need to get stuck alone to have some 1-1 needed conversation . 

Can’t wait for the rest 😃

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing...loved the Samrat Sai and Virat call part...I hope Sai will get bit vocal about her relationship and feelings or expectations with Virat and doesn’t stuck up with past... can’t wait for the next update...thank you so much for update...

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I really missed ur updates , finally u r back with a bang 🤗

Awesome update as always , really loved it 

Their happy moments 

Waiseh virat kitna open regarding what he feel he also told her about his jobs state I hope she will also start to be open and at ease with him 

So finally sairat are going to get married in a week's span  

Waiseh ACP sahab ki skills Maannah padega 

Lol Samrat abhi bhi same hai , waiseh I loved the explanation given by virat to sai why he punched Sam 

Waiting for your next update 

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. Hope u finished your work deadline. Nice update. Hope we will get regular updates now. It was a nice opportunity for sai to tell her job thing to Virat. Hope she tells him soon. He told her with out think8ng. Hope sai opens up to Virat. For husband and wife relationship to flourish they should have open communication. Hope sai tells her feeling to Virat.

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kitna late update diya , mujhe to lg rha tha khatam ho gyi kya story  ,  btw thanks for beautiful update , I m loving this story and their bond , Their lovely moments ❤ eagerly waiting for their wedding 💒 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally you update it, it's amazing loved it virat and sai's scene❤❤❤.