Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Arre I thought anmol will fall for her after the whole confrontion scenario but kuch hua hi nahi.
What a let down!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Arre I thought anmol will fall for her after the whole confrontion scenario but kuch hua hi nahi.
What a let down!! 🤣
phir doorbell ring kar ke pareshan karate🤣🤣Mujhe shaurya jitna patience nahi hai, after giving one first I will burn that ladder🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Sravz, your title is so apt. Nosy Anokhi 😂😂
Thank you dear
Your name pleaz
Anokhi is secretly after Shaurya’s job hence the lectures. He should feel threatened now, his job security is on the line thx to Miss Bhalla
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Arre I thought anmol will fall for her after the whole confrontion scenario but kuch hua hi nahi.
He learnt a great lesson na
Let him digest it😛
It is after all for life 😆
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
hi5 partner😆
Exactly.. 🤣
Sravz aur Anokhi ke KKK imagination kar ke haase aa rahe hai.🤣
Tum dono aur KP’s🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I want Anmol to apply Neosporin on her scratch. Professor will burn🤣
Ouch.. B'day ke din...😈🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
hi5 partner😆
Exactly.. 🤣
Sravz aur Anokhi ke KKK imagination kar ke haase aa rahe hai.🤣
Nia and Jasmine 🤣🤣🤣
(Sorry Sravs)🤣
He is like me biryani effect🤣