I am loving this Round😆
Coz finding tags is fun🤣
Problem is the clues that ShreyaJi will give me when I sent PM🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am loving this Round😆
Coz finding tags is fun🤣
Problem is the clues that ShreyaJi will give me when I sent PM🤪
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol the confusion is all for the bonus points. Not the treasure hunt. 😆
woh samjhi main😆 abhi ho yaa baad mein, confusion hai naa naseeb mein?😆
itana khushi ye round kaliye😂Originally posted by: .shivi396
I am loving this Round😆
Coz finding tags is fun🤣
Promblem is the clues that ShreyaJi will give me when I sent PM🤪
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
itana khushi ye round kaliye😂
is that jennifer winget in your dp?
Hume toh khushi hai tumhari DP dekhkeOriginally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
itana khushi ye round kaliye😂
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I am loving this Round😆
Coz finding tags is fun🤣
Problem is the clues that ShreyaJi will give me when I sent PM🤪
Ikr i am loving this round too🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
itana khushi ye round kaliye😂
Ans mil rahe hai iss liye🤣🤣
Isme toh Arul ke Google chacha ki bhi zarurat nahi🤪
Alexia's fav
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ikr i am loving this round too🤣
Finding Forum and Tag is Awesome🤣
Bas Murderer ke baare me mat pu6na🤪🤣
thank u😳Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hume toh khushi hai tumhari DP dekhke