Exactly searching takes time 🤣, Plus ten riddles as well not just five 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Exactly searching takes time 🤣, Plus ten riddles as well not just five 😆
Can we send u ans one at a time?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
10🤣 just focus on 10🤣
For that I have to solve the riddles correctly . Let see 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
10🤣 just focus on 10🤣
Right..Arjun ki tarah bas chidiya ki ankh (10 forums) pe dhyan lagao🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Can we send u ans one at a time?
I dont think so but will see what Shreya says 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Can we send u ans one at a time?
Please do all together if you can. If you can't separate is fine as well.
I got six but I am scared now as I am stuck now🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Please do all together if you can. If you can't separate is fine as well.
Really chalo at least I can find few first 🤣and leave the difficult one till the last
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Right..Arjun ki tarah bas chidiya ki ankh (10 forums) pe dhyan lagao🤣
YES baaki ped aur sky ka kya kaam?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I got six but I am scared now as I am stuck now🤣
Send those six first , Shreya said we can send apart too , You will have six clues , so you can try to solve them as well