https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-53788-a
I'll lose my sanity soon👎🏼 .
The bruit and unbearable headlines to be held accountable behind my erratic and loony disposition😵
Yawn🥱
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-53788-a
I'll lose my sanity soon👎🏼 .
The bruit and unbearable headlines to be held accountable behind my erratic and loony disposition😵
Yawn🥱
Yupp!! I feel you behen... How badly we want her to be out of Mansion but makers are testing our patience...
Yes!!! And that too to the most extreme. Hope we get to see as little of her as possible in the new track. If they make screen space for her and also that Kattori girl then I will go crazy getting tortured twice😆. Aur tab Rudhi kab milenge😛
Yupp!! I feel you behen... How badly we want her to be out of Mansion but makers are testing our patience...
Do you think we will ever see a shampoo free RC haveli day? 😒
Wahi tho... Humare aankh bhi iss pic mei jaise Rudhi ko dekh kar aisehi chamak tehai aur hum sab bhool jate hai🤣. Like I said we are very easy to please😆
Then we want a long dance sequence in return 🤣🤣
I just checked the choreographer's Instagram story and it is really the song "Radha kaise na jale".
This is getting exciting day by day...
Originally posted by: listmist
I too missed you all🥺
Par ani ne Phir kuch kiya na to will take break again😭 becos qb Usko bash karne ka mann nahi h😭
I will share gifs tomorrow😳
Forget ani .. but don’t stop talking to us .. that’s all 🥺
Will wait for tour gifs
Originally posted by: nandinishelat
I just checked the choreographer's Instagram story and it is really the song "Radha kaise na jale".
This is getting exciting day by day...
Thanks dear..
Shaheen is right 🥳
But I don’t want that ninja tk be a part of the dance .. only rudi please
Originally posted by: nandinishelat
I just checked the choreographer's Instagram story and it is really the song "Radha kaise na jale".
This is getting exciting day by day...
Just saw on insta❤️
Radhe kaise na jale☺️
Forget ani .. but don’t stop talking to us .. that’s all 🥺
Will wait for tour gifs
Ok will come here for you guys❤️🤗
Then we want a long dance sequence in return 🤣🤣
Now now... You are asking for too much.
We don't have right to demand, dear. Hum pagal premi ko jo milta hai ussei mei kush hona hai🤣
Nahi tho Rudhi ka separation or fight dedengi😛. Yah worse, Sampoo ko jyada screen time denge