Just another heads up.. folow ur instinct 😅 best for these games. And if ans is wrong just say no ans is wrong bas dekhne ka nazaria diff hai.,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Just another heads up.. folow ur instinct 😅 best for these games. And if ans is wrong just say no ans is wrong bas dekhne ka nazaria diff hai.,
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Tu pehle party de...kalash humsa girate raha the hai..🤣
🤣🤣 mein toh dedti rehti hoon. Tumne abhi tak pani puri party nahi di😒
darshi pehle baatana chahiye tha na🥺🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Isliye I stopped taking help from google..🤣
Cz mujhe atrangi answers dikha raha tha..😆
kab diye the😜😂Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 mein toh dedti rehti hoon. Tumne abhi tak pani puri party nahi di😒
I have already made lot of guesses ... first one was without reading the story and all other were without reading clues. 😂
No wonder I'm getting lot "No,Nope,Try again" from Miniionite, sometimes she even send laughing smileys 😂
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
darshi pehle baatana chahiye tha na🥺🤣
Main google ke paas jaane wali thi par neha no bola Pic me hi hai Ans to maine Pic ko superzoom🤪 karke ans diye🤣🤣
thank u🤗😆
Just another heads up.. folow ur instinct 😅 best for these games. And if ans is wrong just say no ans is wrong bas dekhne ka nazaria diff hai.,
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
All the best to you as well Razia 🤗, You asked me yesterday , I forgot to reply back , My name is Juanita , everyone here calls me Nita
Wow nice name
What's the meaning of your name.
I have already made lot of guesses ... first one was without reading the story and all other were without reading clues. 😂
No wonder I'm getting lot "No,Nope,Try again" from Miniionite, sometimes she even send laughing smileys 😂
🤣🤣I m wondering why they all said u r enough without team🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
dustbin nahi par waste burn kar sakte hai na🤣🤪
Aur kuch maat puchana🙈😂
Gazab ko reasoning hai🤣🤣