Is it only me who got 5th one wrong?😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is it only me who got 5th one wrong?😅
Teeno mein se ek murderer hai..😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol that's why I kept mentioning it. The number of people who wrote dog was hilarious. 🤣 I wrote "tongue sticks out but has no bone" for god's sake! Can you imagine a dog without a bone half the time? 😆
I too thought dog until i read 'no bones'😆Then number of things crossed my mind until u told pic is realated to riddles😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol that's why I kept mentioning it. The number of people who wrote dog was hilarious. 🤣 I wrote "tongue sticks out but has no bone" for god's sake! Can you imagine a dog without a bone half the time? 😆
One of my weird searches include does dog tonuge have bone , I did but google confused me . it said almost bony structure 🤣, not bone . The paper one was what I thought difficult as it was various factors , but you have to add faithful companion , shoes aren't my faithful companion I prefer sandals 😆
And something you don't have that the dog does -- feel just under the tip of the dog's tongue running from front to back along the midline, you'll find a firm cartilaginous, almost bony structure. That's called a lyssa.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Is it only me who got 5th one wrong?😅
My first thought was philosophical.. I was thinking window.😅
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Is it only me who got 5th one wrong?😅
5th was kinda easy 😆 maybe coz i love bookshelfs n all😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
One of my weird searches include does dog tonuge have bone , I did but google confused me . it said almost bony structure 🤣, not bone . The paper one was what I thought difficult as it was various factors , but you have to add faithful companion , shoes aren't my faithful companion I prefer sandals 😆
And something you don't have that the dog does -- feel just under the tip of the dog's tongue running from front to back along the midline, you'll find a firm cartilaginous, almost bony structure. That's called a lyssa.
Bold:🤣🤣
No sometimes sandal break too nd leave u midway🤣
round 1 se patha chal jaana chahiye baaki ke rounds mein kya hoga....😂😜Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Areyyy chalo koi nahi abhi 5 round baaki hai🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
5th was kinda easy 😆 maybe coz i love bookshelfs n all😆
For third I thought it could be the lion skin lying on the floor.. 🤣
then yaad aaya lion kahaan se faithful friend ho gaya 🤣
Me too🤣I thought book too but didnt gave it much thought