Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

I have seen this promo 10 times already!!!!! So cute and hot and adorable. His caressing her cheeks. off 

I've watched it a few times too! It's just so sweet!! ❤️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Same stupid precap!! Why Starplus!!! I don't want to see the same precap more than once!! 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

26th feb highlights 

Title: Shaurya bangaya Ching’s Noodles 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Anokhi is with Aastha she is make her comfortable what she wants to read or watch tv

Aastha catch her hand and tell ask me what you want. Anokhi asks why you hides about ur family

Aastha says you were seeing dreams of SIAC I don’t want you to stop it because of my past 

Anokhi friends calls her, she says she is not coming college, Aastha request her to go college 

Anokhi with canteen owner requesting for job, yesterday it was emergency that’s why I couldn’t come. She says ok then ask her to start work

2 witches bebo and kitto lands there to trouble Anokhi . They make her runny complain  this cold, not good this and that.

At last they ask her to heat noodles which should be very hot

Anokhi comes with noodles, bebo keep her leg and make Anokhi trip noodles from hands lands on Shaurya 🤣🤣  he screams in pain🤣🤣

( he was looking like a noodle baby🤣🤣)

Anokhi runs and tries to clean him. While cleaning he is glaring her then realizes everyone seeing and takes noodles from his head and places on her hand and yells, you can’t do one thing so you started job also. 

He says to canteen owner you should have hired experienced one.

After he left canteen owner bajao kitto and bebo that she saw how they tortured Anokhi with their demands

Sabherwal house Gayatri and kanchan leaving house on Devi order. Shaan goes to Devi room to beg, here Shaurya comes and stops them. Devi keeps condition if you want them in this house you have to divorce .

Shaan and Devi comes, Devi says they staying in home because Shaan decided to divorce. Shaurya shocked.

Precap: same 

Raniiiiiii😡😡 you are back same precap back🤣🤣

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Same stupid precap!! Why Starplus!!! I don't want to see the same precap more than once!! 

Stupid episode and stupid precap! 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol shaurya kitna cute lag raha tha with noodles 🤣

Bechara jaal gaya the way he shouted aaahhh lol poor boy anokhi iska bahut class le rahi indirectly lol

Again they played the beautiful Punjabi song guys koi woh song link dedo... 

Paanv kitni vi door chale jaye... Jo Tera hai woh tere paas zarur ayega... 

Lol he was constantly glaring and then head se noodles khud uske haath mein de diya haha... Bechari ka haath uske head tak nahi jayega na 😆

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Lol shaurya kitna cute lag raha tha with noodles 🤣

Bechara jaal gaya the way he shouted aaahhh lol poor boy anokhi iska bahut class le rahi indirectly lol

Again they played the beautiful Punjabi song guys koi woh song link dedo... 

Paanv kitni vi door chale jaye... Jo Tera hai woh tere paas zarur ayega... 

Lol he was constantly glaring and then head se noodles khud uske haath mein de diya haha... Bechari ka haath uske head tak nahi jayega na 😆

He could've slipped on something and fallen so it wouod be easy for Anokhi to clean him 🤣up

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesravz

26th feb highlights 

Title: Shaurya bangaya Chang noodles 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Anokhi is with Aastha she is make her comfortable what she wants to read or watch tv

Aastha catch her hand and tell ask me what you want. Anokhi asks why you hides about ur family

Aastha says you were seeing dreams of SIAC I don’t want you to stop it because of my past 

Anokhi friends calls her, she says she is not coming college, Aastha request her to go college 

Anokhi with canteen owner requesting for job, yesterday it was emergency that’s why I couldn’t come. She says ok then ask her to start work

2 witches bebo and kitto lands there to trouble Anokhi . They make her runny complain  this cold, not good this and that.

At last they ask her to heat noodles which should be very hot

Anokhi comes with noodles, bebo keep her leg and make Anokhi trip noodles from hands lands on Shaurya 🤣🤣  he screams in pain🤣🤣

( he was looking like a noodle baby🤣🤣)

Anokhi runs and tries to clean him. While cleaning he is glaring her then realizes everyone seeing and takes noodles from his head and places on her hand and yells, you can’t do one thing so you started job also. 

He says to canteen owner you should have hired experienced one.

After he left canteen owner bajao kitto and bebo that she saw how they tortured Anokhi with their demands

Sabherwal house Gayatri and kanchan leaving house on Devi order. Shaan goes to Devi room to beg, here Shaurya comes and stops them. Devi keeps condition if you want them in this house you have to divorce .

Shaan and Devi comes, Devi says they staying in home because Shaan decided to divorce. Shaurya shocked.

Precap: same 

Raniiiiiii😡😡 you are back same precap back🤣🤣

TFS sravu baby..🤗

I had noodles for dinner today and Shaurya ke sar pe noodles 🤣

God knows kal kya girega...🤣

Possibly Anokhi in his arms..🤣

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

TFS sravu baby..🤗

I had noodles for dinner today and Shaurya ke sar pe noodles 🤣

God knows kal kya girega...🤣

Possibly Anokhi in his arms..🤣

Baby poora episode bakwas tha, but noodle one I still can’t stop

That scream🤣🤣, his two sister and honewali milkar usko hospital bed mein  fix karenge

dusk2dawn thumbnail

That screamsmiley37smiley37, his two sister and honewali milkar usko hospital bed mein  fix karenge

Bechara Shaurya.. Bhagwaan bachaaye isko..🤣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 3 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

That scream🤣🤣, his two sister and honewali milkar usko hospital bed mein  fix karenge

🤣 I had noodles yesterday.. n aaj Shaurya ke sar ko noodles khana pada 🤣