Originally posted by: listmist
I too want from ani's side only bon ka I don't need soo soon🤪
Yes she can take time
But I want our barrister babu to say this ❤️ at least to us
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
I too want from ani's side only bon ka I don't need soo soon🤪
Yes she can take time
But I want our barrister babu to say this ❤️ at least to us
Tabhi na ani bhi vaapas aa gaye apne puraane avatar mein and hum bhi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
At least sampoo is not behind ani but this girl ka I can't say Isliye I want that girl exit soon😭

I understand your predicament. Sampoo ka sach ab sab ko pata hai, so she can no longer separate Rudhi. But this new girl can. I hope she is kicked out soon too... I want both Sampoo and Kattori girl to be out ASAP... Now, they both are kicked out together or who goes first or second doesn't matter.😆
What are you waiting for?😆 Ash ne nahi kiya 😡🤣
Awwww my kiddos ❤️❤️😳
I am 💯 % sure yeh shamooo ki chaal hogi
You mean to get this Kattori into Haveli??
Please no. It is hard to handle one crazy woman... I can't tolerate two😔
You mean to get this Kattori into Haveli??
Please no. It is hard to handle one crazy woman... I can't tolerate two😔
No.. she must have sent ninja to ruin rudi’s life
Tabhi na ani bhi vaapas aa gaye apne puraane avatar mein and hum bhi 🤣🤣
🤣 What should we do now??🤣 Aadat se majboor hai😆

Awwww my kiddos ❤️❤️😳
I knew you would say that🤗❤️
Kya kare kya na kare yeh kaishi mishkil haaye..🤣🤪
I can’t get over today’s rudi masti