SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #1 - Page 89

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tikmun

😆

Exactly.. But following each other to hospital was too much. In the drawing room Shaurya was behaving like he gvs a damn to Aastha. Par baad mei woh bhi pahanch gaya morning ko. Devi ji ke toh kya hi kahna. She will beat CBI ,she can sense Shaurya 's liè,Kanchan ok bhi pakad liya😎

Devi sach me ek joke ban gayi. The way she acts like she is the only one who loves Shaurya. Cant wait for Shaurya to know the whole truth. Tab pata chale ga Devi ko, ke Shaurya ka gussa kisse kehte hai 🤣

Originally posted by Tikmun

Loved the episode. ❤️

It was an emotional episode to show the emotional side of Shaurya 😒

But I liked the last part,the confrontation between Aastha and Devi. It cleared so many confusion. I can only blame the situation and devil devi took benefit of it. Still have doubt whether she actually loves Shaurya as her son😡 But enough of her controlling Shaurya, I want Aastha to fight for her son like a Jhansi ki Rani  Anokhi is there to support her.

By the way, I noticed one thing today ki Sabarwal house mei sab ek se bedkar ek jasus hei. Debi followed kanchan, Shaurya followed Debi. Sab janna chahte hei dusra banda kahan jaraha hei

🤣 The way every adult member is questioned but children are let off is unbelievable.

I love the way Kanchan referred to her as warden 😆

Even more happy that she overheard it herself 🤣

Heartwarming and enlightening episode.

Love the bond between Shaan/Gayatri/Kanchan.❤️

We're assuming that SatanDevi is the main vamp - but the mastermind behind her seems to be Tej🤢 and that is how he manipulates the way everyone behaves in the house - silent, unassuming and strikes when no one will expect it.

Aastha and SatanDevi can exchange all the word's they want but their actions have had a grave impact on Shaurya life. They both played him in their own way.

How relevant are Aastha's intentions infront of her actions?

The household that would've trampled and buried her self worth was going to shower her son with love and remember her with praise?

Yes Shaurya will be extremely unkind in his word's but it is a hole that Aastha has dug for herself and has to fill.

On a side note:

If Anokhi ends up in hospital after the blast - Shaurya better continue his cameo in twilight😛 🤣

Or will it be both mother and son in the hospital?

Anokhi is already picking up habits of her to be in-laws 😆...questioning and spying...🤣

Originally posted by Sofna

Aastha and SatanDevi can exchange all the word's they want but their actions have had a grave impact on Shaurya life. They both played him in their own way.

How relevant are Aastha's intentions infront of her actions?

The household that would've trampled and buried her self worth was going to shower her son with love and remember her with praise?

Yes Shaurya will be extremely unkind in his word's but it is a hole that Aastha has dug for herself and has to fill.

On a side note:

If Anokhi ends up in hospital after the blast - Shaurya better continue his cameo in twilight😛 🤣

Or will it be both mother and son in the hospital?

Anokhi is already picking up habits of her to be in-laws 😆...questioning and spying...🤣

Yeah that's what I think. Even if tomorrow Shaurya comes to know that she left to take care of her parents and left him for his own good, I don't think it will change his feelings much for her.

All this truth and revelation can't undo his years of yearning😒💔

Twilight cameo🤣🤣

Edited by krazykaju - 3 years ago

Aastha shaurya devi anokhi scene should get over by tomorrow...anokhi should know everything by tomorrow..its getting drag aastha hospital track should get over by tomorrow. They need to go on to the next track focus on shakhi.

Horrible episode! 🙄🙄🙄

I skipped pretty much entire episode. 

Devi is screaming for pretty much entire episode. 

Shaurya’s venom 

Anokhi knows everything and offcourse she lectures Shaurya two times! 

Precap is also bad. 

I wish anokhi shut up and let the family matter be as is. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 3 years ago

25th feb highlights 

Shaurya enters and asks why u here

Devi provokes how bad she talk with me. She mentions I came here to request  to go away from Shaurya. Shaurya talk lot of shit( don’t have heart to write those words)

Anokhi enter and hears realizes Aastha is Shaurya mom

Shaurya says welcome u should be having fun with all these.

Anokhi looses and says is the way to talk to your mom

Devi interrupts and says  who are u to talk to my son like this.

Aastha says to Anokhi stop it, Devi realizes she is Anokhi and starts her gyan and blames so she is ur pawan

Anokhi says to Shaurya on that day also u talked to teacher like this so what students learn from you.

Both walk away

Aastha cries 😭😭 hugging Anokhi, shaan enters and see Aastha crying and he hugs her. Anokhi feels helpless. 

Shaan says he has to learn how to talk to mom I need to talk him, Aastha says him not to talk anything otherwise he will loose you also

Devi provokes Shaurya  and leaves

At home Gayathri and her Kanchan gets lectured by Devi

Shaan enters and says I called them.

Anokhi comes and says to Shaurya u did a mistake talking to madam like that, Shaurya yells at her what u know abt her

Anokhi says u know right what happened, but is it that situation to talk like that.

For gods sake something you can’t forgive yourself. She is feeling she is culprit. Shaurya says at least she thinks she is culprit 

Anokhi says I can’t believe u are same person who saved my sis

Shaurya walks away, Anokhi runs behind him and says there is misunderstanding between you and madam , Shaurya warns her you came here to study concentrate on that.

Anokhi runs infront of car🤣🤣, Shaurya tries to move but again she comes infront of car. He gets out and lifts her places on ground 🤣 and says sorry.  He says sit here don’t get up, if you are ziddi I am Shaurya sabherwal 🤣🤣

Precap: Anokhi asks today’s is ur birthday right, Aastha wants to wish you. He yells enough from day you are not in my class

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago

Arey don't go all romantic here, bss utha k side me rakh diya Anokhi ko. It was funny rather romantic🤣

Shaurya is getting a bit annoying and aggressive. Does he really think Devi is so innocent, she never fails to badmouth Aastha in front of everyone. And hate the family scolding Kanchan and Gayatri for visiting Aastha. I can’t wait until everyone rebels. 

looks like they’re doing the bday track from Mohor. Happy 30th bday to the adult child. 

I couldn’t enjoy the Shakhi scene the lift. The words shared just left a bad taste. I think their love story will only work once Shaurya comes into terms with his mother situation and has some less hate.