Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 dont let zeal see this hastag🤣
He will actually throw me in fire if he sees it🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 dont let zeal see this hastag🤣
He will actually throw me in fire if he sees it🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
BTW Hii... I believe we are meeting for the first time
I am Lavanya, you can call me Lavy, Pranushka, Pranu, Nerolacwali or anyhting you want😆
No one calls Lavy Nerolacwaali except me, now that I think of it, shayaad Lava bhi thikh thaakh nickname hai🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
No one calls Lavy Nerolacwaali except me, now that I think of it, shayaad Lava bhi thikh thaakh nickname hai🤣
Its best🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow woohoo congrats😆
Thanks❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
BTW Hii... I believe we are meeting for the first time
I am Lavanya, you can call me Lavy, Pranushka, Pranu, Nerolacwali or anyhting you want😆
Pranu? Nerolacwali ke piche ki backstory?
Kis cheez ki badhai mil rahi aapko? Congrats🤩
Jiske bhi clue se pata chala, clue toh mila na extra so 50 points🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
He will actually throw me in fire if he sees it🤣
🤣🤣 yes so run like the wind when he comes😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Jiske bhi clue se pata chala, clue toh mila na extra so 50 points🤣
Bina clue ke kaise guess karti🤣I dont watch IMMJ..i watch SAAKK on that tym slot😆