||Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT~#37||- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

56.5k

Users

17

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

AninditaP thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: MORLESW44YUGWSV7

Awww dita 🤗🤗❤️

Thank you so much 🤗❤️☺️

You were there when I announced kya?

Most welcome dear 🤗❤️

Haan yaar I was there at that time 😳

I was just a silent reader back then, IF account v nai open kiya tha 😆

XC4FEUK5QU7XJJZ5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#72

😲😲

What the NARAK is he doing! 🤣

XC4FEUK5QU7XJJZ5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#73

Originally posted by: AninditaP

Most welcome dear 🤗❤️

Haan yaar I was there at that time 😳

I was just a silent reader back then, IF account v nai open kiya tha 😆

Ohh I see 😆

tabhi u know our history geography maths bio sab 🤣

so glad you joined finally! 🤗

TK12345 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#74

Originally posted by: UHVUSBOIFBVVN2YO

😲😲

What the NARAK is he doing! 🤣


Sasuma ko dekh ke excite ho gaya pagla🤣

KPCCSVBCEXY4FYYH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#75
AninditaP thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#76

Originally posted by: Toto123

Thank u dita🤣🤣

Usko kutturmutte ke jarorat hi nahi hai mujhe lagta hai abb...ye orignal hi aisa hai🤪😆

Sach mein yaar 🤣😆🤣 inborn kukurmutta flow karta hai uske blood mein 😆😆

Jitne baar iske new Gifs/videos dekh rahi hun bas yahi sochti hun 'kya kar raha hai yeh ladka' 🤣😆🤣😆

KPCCSVBCEXY4FYYH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: JNJE7FAZ3MNO6EPJ

😲😲

What the NARAK is he doing! 🤣

🤣it was so funny
IZQ2JQ5IMGSM2Z3U thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: T2JGKPAHK6WK6ARO

Awww dita 🤗🤗❤️

Thank you so much 🤗❤️☺️

You were there when I announced kya?

tere dp mai yeh ani and mini jaise dressed up kaun hai 🤔

Don't tell me, it's you and jiju

XC4FEUK5QU7XJJZ5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#79

Originally posted by: CJVUWNDC4JE5VCD3

tere dp mai yeh ani and mini jaise dressed up kaun hai 🤔

Don't tell me, it's you and jiju

Yes it is 🤣

Ani aur Mini 🤣🤣 I did not even realize! 🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#80

Originally posted by: VD2SZZDX523RBDDI

Pagal udhar dimaag🤣🤣afifa kha se lathi ho words....

Nikal aate hai muh se jab bhi Anirudh Ji ke darshan hote hai 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".