Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So typical... Ab mogar kaise yeh sab kar liya😡

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They seem to be doing this for TRPs but I’m afraid they may end up losing viewers 

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ab yeh kya h🤓 Itna drama 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Sony TV loyal viewers are different .

We like shows like EDKV -1 , Udkbh, MDKD, Patiala Babes, etc where there are no vamps and villains of the type Mogar Rab-Rab 

Please keep these ghase-pite tricks out of the show and as you have chosen 1947 as the backdrop, show something related to the 1947-48 events - independence , riots , migration of Hindus to India, how Muslim neighbors saved Hindu neighbours  and vice-versa . 

Red - added later

Edited by sunaina02 - 3 years ago
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

We like shows like EDKV -1 , Udkbh, MDKD, Patiala Babes, etc . 

Please keep these ghase-pite tricks out of the show and as you have hosen 1947 as the backdrop , show something related to the 1947-48 events . 

I second you... People choose sony shows to watch something different... They can't win the trp race anyway by competing with SP or zee.... Please dont push away the online audience too. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Amrit might show blind trust on Randheer, that is the only plus here, otherwise seems like a sudden, unconnected to actual 1947 narrative twist. Not sitting too well with any of us 🤨

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CLmvE8AA33q/?igshid=1g2uhe7v8ff4b

Charu Di had posted yesterday.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

We like shows like EDKV -1 , Yudkbh, MDKD, Patiala Babes, etc where there are no vamps and villains of the type Mogar Rab-Rab 

Please keep these ghase-pite tricks out of the show and as you have chosen 1947 as the backdrop, show something related to the 1947-48 events - independence , riots , migration of Hindus to India, how Muslim neighbors saved Hindu neighbours  and vice-versa . 

Red - added later

Completely Agreed! We are watching this show because it promised us a glimpse into the times when everything was a chaos, and the dichotomy where humanity died and prevailed. Such things make us question what is even to be proved? We all know Randheer is innocent and will be proved so too 😶

Better to show the events, coz no matter how uncomfortable they get, it is the truth. 

Minionite thumbnail

I saw this promo and precap and I kept thinking why they would do this if not for TRP? It might be twofold. I hope. One, to show that Amrit has blind faith in Randhir and, two, to bring out Mogar's real face. I sincerely hope that this isn't just for TRP because if that's the case, I will say bye-bye to this show. Very quickly.