Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
NOTE:
I DID WHAT I KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER STUFF AND PICTURES.
FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANYTHING AND MAKE IT BETTER
IF YOU WANT BE ADDED AS MEMBER, INBOX SO THAT I CAN DO IT EASILY!
LETS THE PAWRI BEGIN!!!!🥳
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLoOArll4Tn/
This is such an awesome work!😍
Wow😍❤️
It literally captured every emotion of kv😍
Oh finally this thread is ready.
Thanks for the title... mujhe laga kisiko acha nahi lagega. But i think it's perfect for Karanvir/Shaurya... Khadoos abhi bahut attitude show kar raha hei Shaurya😆
From now onwards you will find me here only😃
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
NOTE:
I DID WHAT I KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER STUFF AND PICTURES.
FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANYTHING AND MAKE IT BETTER
IF YOU WANT BE ADDED AS MEMBER, INBOX SO THAT I CAN DO IT EASILY!
LETS THE PAWRI BEGIN!!!!🥳
U did an amazing job Attiya.👍🏼
Proud of you and thanks for this AT.👏
Oh finally this thread is ready.
Thanks for the title... mujhe laga kisiko acha nahi lagega. But i think it's perfect for Karanvir/Shaurya... Khadoos abhi bahut attitude show kar raha hei Shaurya😆
From now onwards you will find me here only😃
It was apt!
Han han aao and jaldi jaldi at khatam karwao😂