Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I'm going to 😴
But girls will make you fan of KTH when I come back in the morning🤣
🤣🤣 bichara Zeal
Don't think so.. I don't watch tv 😅
I don't watch TV coz I don't have one🤪
But this girls made me watch live on Voot🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I don't watch TV coz I don't have one🤪
But this girls made me watch live on Voot🤣🤣
🤣🤣 poor u
pure comedy show...🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Chal chod jaane de😆😆jisne bhi kiya maza aagaya comedy hogayi waapis🤣
And hum 3no ki commentary...🤣
On a scale 1 - 10 with 10 meaning everyone is easily solving the case... What's the current state?
Don't think so.. I don't watch tv 😅
Toh big boss kispe dekha🤣 waise teri fav jeetgayi🤦♀️
wahhh humare talent...🤣Originally posted by: .shivi396
I don't watch TV coz I don't have one🤪
But this girls made me watch live on Voot🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 poor u
Voot ka subscription atleast use to ho raha hai😆
Sat-Sun at 8🤣🤣
Kekta is mad. 🤪