Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nothing is hidden from her🙊🥲
Okay then
SENIOR IS MEAN!
PS: how many times have I said this?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nothing is hidden from her🙊🥲
Okay then
SENIOR IS MEAN!
PS: how many times have I said this?🤔
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
sorry bhul gaye ye sab shows ek he channel ke hai🤣
exactly😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You also need to complete your Virat four shot
Arushi has gone overseas hence cannot connect to her
But without her cannot have the last shot 😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
That exprience is mainly for 1 or 2 years na
Yes but it all depends on individual so some do it for 2 yrs n get masters by 27-28. Some get 4 yr experience n get masters by 30
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
YepI hope they keep her same throughtout nd dont mess up her character
I wish to remind you that the channel is SP...
Wow i do the same whenever i binge watch it, which is lot of times as its my all time fav
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wish to remind you that the channel is SP...
I remember😆Cant forget that when i started watching it..but still we get our hopes high🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow i do the same whenever i binge watch it, which is lot of times as its my all time fav
I m binge watching many shows nowadays🤣Last was B99
ye toh start hai..🤪Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
me too reading WUs😆 any idea how much of story is left? Thats if they stick to iriginal one and dont drag it.
Abhi aur hungama hai aage...lambi list hai.....
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
ye toh start hai..🤪
Abhi aur hungama hai aage...lambi list hai.....
I left this show last week🤣My sis updt me wid it😆