Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mere se bhi baat Karo🥺
Hello😊
Par mujhe topic start karna nahi aata🤪
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mere se bhi baat Karo🥺
Hello😊
Par mujhe topic start karna nahi aata🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its okay u have time. Google can help too.
Google gives me such pathetic results when I try to research. Its as if Minionite has paid Google to become weird
I just finished going through all my PMs. 23 people have submitted and 23 people are left. 😉
Google gives me such pathetic results when I try to research. Its as if Minionite has paid Google to become weird
Just yours. I actually hacked your Google account and have set it up to give you the weirdest answers possible each time. 😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mere se bhi baat Karo🥺
Hola Alexia🤗
Doesn't matter
Tell me your name firs though
Even though I am worst at remembering names 😅
Google gives me such pathetic results when I try to research. Its as if Minionite has paid Google to become weird
Oh no, try to search keywords of riddle maybe that will do the trick
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mere se bhi baat Karo🥺
kis baare mein??😆
kal to spamming ki classes de rahe the, ab mood nahi spam karne ka kya??🤪
Originally posted by: Minionite
I just finished going through all my PMs. 23 people have submitted and 23 people are left. 😉
.
Has anyone solved the murder? 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hola Alexia🤗
Hello Shello Soni Behen