Sairat SS: Zapurza, Chapter 7: Page 19, updated 22/02/2021 - Page 15

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AK_2010

Option one please. 

Really in need of some light hearted happy end wala dose. 

Have I ever told you that I love your version of Sai-Samrat relationship. True sibling feels❤️

Yaaaaassss same here actually really do need some light hearted stuff 😆

Thaaaaank you so much!!! Makes me really happy that you liked Sai-Samrat relationship ❤️❤️

Personally I really enjoy writing them.

Originally posted by emah04

Brilliant chapter... option 1 would be great

Thank you!!! Would go with option 1 for sure ❤️

Please upload/update next chapter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hey guys!!! I’m really sorry for going MIA like Samrat but I was actually very busy with work and an exam. I haven’t even watched the show since more than a month now, last was probably when Sai had made Pakhi grind masalas, which was a bliss to watch 😆 

Hopefully I will catchup on the previous episodes soon, honestly, I have got no idea what’s happening in the show right now. Hope they haven’t ruined it as I’m quite excited to catch up on the episodes 😆

Hope you guys like this chapter as I feel it was much needed to kinda wrap up the story and also do justice to what Devyani has gone through as it’s a criminal offence and the offenders must be punished irrespective of the fact as to who they are.

Please ignore any typos and errors as I haven't proof read it as I really wanted to just update the story. 

Chapter 7

Sai ran up to her room only to find it empty, she thought of freshening up and getting ready before Virat arrives home. She still had 2 hours before he comes back home. She quickly took a shower and was combing her hair when she heard the police siren and realized that Virat was home early today. She quickly fixed her hair and ran downstairs; she was utterly shocked to see what was happening. Virat walked in accompanied by some policemen and announced “Mrs Bhavani Nagesh Chavan, Mr Omkar Chavan and Mr Ninad Chavan you are under arrest.” This shocked the three of them and everyone else present in the hall – Shivani, Pakhi, Aashwini, Sonali, Mohit and Karishma. All of them were suddenly questioning Virat and within seconds the hall of the Chavan Niwas turned into a fish market. But Sai observed that there was one person who was just standing there without uttering a single word. 

“Chuuuppp sab ke sab chup” shouted Pakhi suddenly and walked up to Virat and asked him what all this was and on what basis he wants to arrest the three elders of the house. “Mrs Patralekha Salunke please aap side me rakhiye yeh kanun ka mamla hai hume handle karne dijiye…” he was cut by Sai who ran down the stairs to inquire about the situation. 

“Virat yeh sab kya ho raha hai aap iss waqt yaha woh bhi itne sare policewalo ke saath sab thik toh haina?” asked a worried and curious Sai. He did not look at her or respond to her that was surprising. 

“Inn teeno pe mental harassment, physical and emotional torture aur kidnapping ka aarop hai” Virat finally revealed to the Chavan Niwasi’s and to say that everyone was shocked at this acquisition would be an understatement. But what was more shocking was that Bhavani quietly walked up to the lady constable and told her to arrest her. Ninad and Omkar were outraged and both of them questioned her as to what she was doing and that these acquisitions are baseless as they have never done such a thing, she need not worry about any such stupid things, but Bhavani kept quiet. This angered Ninad and he shouted at her “Vahini yeh aap kya kar rahi hai, jabse Samrat aaya hai aap iss jungle mulgi ko bhi bahut chut de chuki hai zarror issi ne yeh sab kiya hoga mai isse nahi chodunga aaj” he charged towards Sai in full speed but before he knew it Ashwini was holding his hand and Shivani, Mohit and Pakhi were all standing in front of Sai to protect her. 

“Yeh tum sab ka dimag kharab ho gaya hai iss ladki ke chakar me, aur Patralekha tum iss jungle mulgi ka saath kabse dene lag gayi” Ninad was very angry his face was red like a tomato and he kept on shouting at each one of them. Finally, Omkar asked Virat who had filed this complaint and the name shocked everyone, it was Devyani, Pulkit and Samrat who had filed this complaint against them. Suddenly realization dawned upon Ninad and Omkar and even though they tried hard to defend themselves the police arrested them and took them away. But the rest of the family was confused as to what was happening and that’s when Samrat Devyani and Pulkit walked in with a small girl. 

“Shiva aaj tune jo kiya haina woh koi nahi kar sakta tha mai bhi nahi, I’m proud of you, ab tu ja police station me sab sambhal le mai yaha dekhta hu” saying this both brothers hugged each other tight and Virat left with the three culprits, while Samrat, Devyani and Pulkit went on to narrate what had happened in the past.

Devyani and Pulkit were in love and knew that no one in the Chavan family would ever accept their love so they got married secretly and ran away. Ashwini and Sonali remembered the time when Devyani had gone missing suddenly and everyone at home was told that she’s gone to a friend’s wedding and after that she would go to Mumbai for a short course, that course turned out to be one year long and no one at family heard from her but they all assumed she was busy. But the truth was that she had run away, and the three elders were searching for her and finally after more than a year had passed by, they found her and Pulkit’s location, they reached their house with some goons who beat up Pulkit and left him and their daughter Harini in the house, while they drugged Devyani and brought her back home. Since then, they had been drugging her for almost 7 years. 

When Samrat was posted in Nagpur he saw Bhavani drug Devyani Tai one day that angered him beyond anything and when he questioned Bhavani, she kept giving silly reasons so he decided to shift Devyani from the Chavan Niwas and when Bhavani tried stopping him, he threatened to file a complaint against her and would tell everyone about it. Bhavani was scared of her reputation being spoilt in the society, so she let him shift Devyani and kept tabs on where he was taking her, Samrat had shifted Devyani to a hospital in Pune and with help from a psychiatrist Devyani was recovering well but Bhavani had bribed one of the staff in the hospital to continue drugging Devyani, so she does not recover. However, Samrat was well aware of this as he had expected something of this sort to happen, so he had payed the guy double to keep lying to Bhavani.

As Devyani was recovering slowly she started recalling her past and based on the names she took and the locations she described Samrat kept searching for Pulkit and Harini and finally found them six months back due to which Devyani started recovering faster and was soon absolutely fine. One week ago, Virat had gone to Pune for some official work where he bumped into Devi Tai and her family, when he found out what all the three elders of the family had done, he was disgusted at them and encouraged Devi Tai to file a complaint. Samrat was surprised that Virat had reacted so maturely to the situation, even though Samrat wanted Devi Tai to file a complaint as soon as she recovered, he held back on the thought as he was scared and worried for her and her family, but Virat he immediately took Devi Tai to the police station and made her file a complaint. 

Everyone at the Chavan Niwas was shocked at what the daughter of the family had gone through, while none of them had the slightest idea of the amount of torture she was going through. All of them put all the thoughts at the back of their head and started mingling with Devyani’s family and apologized for being so negligent about what was happening around them. Sonali was disgusted about idolizing these people and decided to leave the Chavan Niwas and go back to her maternal home. Ashwini got busy in pampering Harini while Mohit and Karishma prepared a room for Devyani and Pulkit to stay.

Sai was sitting in her room when Samrat and Pakhi walked in “Dada kya isiliye Kaku ne mujhe tane marna band kar diya tha, kya aap unhe blackmail kar rahe the ki woh chup rahe” asked a Sai angrily. “Haan Sai, I’m sorry maine tujhse itni badi baat chupai par mujhe uss waqt wohi sahi laga maine socha tha ki ek baar Devi Tai thik ho jaye toh sabko sab kuch bata dunga par Devi Tai, Pulkit aur mai hum sab daar gaye the ki phir se kuch ho gaya toh aur agar kisine humara vishwas nahi kiya toh… par Virat ne hum sabko himat di Sai, mai janta hu uske liye yeh sabse Jayda mushkil raha hoga unn teeno ko apna ideal manta tha woh” 

“Dada apne mujhe bataya kyu nahi yeh sab mai bhi toh apki help kar sakti thi nah, pata nahi Devi Tai ne kitni mushkilo ka samna kiya hoga woh bhi akele” Sai started crying thinking about Devi Tai and she was inconsolable. Pakhi and Samrat tried to cheer her up but the fact was that even though Devyani was out of her trauma, Sai could not stop crying thinking about her.

“Sai dekho tumne ab agar rona band nahi kiya nah toh Virat humare khilaf complaint file karega next” Pakhi said seriously. “Woh aisa kuch nahi karenge Pakhi Didi” Sai finally smiled. She went to the bathroom and washed her face; her eyes were puffy, and her nose and ears were tomato red. When she stepped out of the bathroom Samrat was gone and it was only Pakhi in the room with a cup of tea for Sai. Suddenly Sai felt awkward with Pakhi as the two of them have always been on loggerheads and now they don’t know how to behave with each other when there were no bad feelings left in their heart for the other.

“Woh Dada kidhar gaye mujhe unse kuch baat karni thi” asked Sai trying to avoid any eye contact with Pakhi. “It’s ok Sai tumhe itna awakard hone ki zarrorat nahi hai, I know humare beech cheeze bahut zayda complicated rahi hai par I think we should let go of the past… aur aaj apne Dada se baad me baat kar lena phele mujhse baat karlo please” 

Sai nodded and pointed towards the balcony as both of them walked outside Pakhi handed her a cup of tea. “Pakhi Didi aapki chai kaha hai” quizzed Sai as she sipped on her tea and sat on the artificial grass of the balcony. “Sai mai chai nahi piti mujhe coffee pasand hai” saying this Pakhi also joined her on the artificial grass, while this made Sai realize how she doesn’t know Pakhi at all even though they have been living in the same house for almost 3 years now. “Samrat Dada ko toh chai pasand hai waise coffee ke naam pe muh sadate hai… ek dum aise” Sai made a face trying to copy her Dada, “waise mujhe dono pasand hai chai aur coffee, mood ke hisab se piti hu, Dada samajh jate hai kab kya peene ka mood hota hai mera” Sai was becoming a little more normal now. “Janti hu Sai abhi Samrat ne hi kaha tha tumhare liye chai lane ko” Pakhi said.

“Acha, waise aap Dada se pyar toh karte hona, please unhe dhoka maat dena kabhi woh bahut ache hai, aap unhe ek baar jaan jaoyge nah toh…” Pakhi cut short Sai’s plea “Sai mai janti hu ki tumhe aapne Dada ki bahut tension hoti hai jaise usse tumhari, aur shayad mujhe yeh bahut phele kar aur kah dena chahiye tha, I’m sorry Sai, mai janti hu ki maine bahut galtiya ki hai aur tumhe toh especially bahut tang kiya hai, aur maine jo kuch bhi kaha aur kiya uska koi justification nahi dungi bas maafi managna chahti hu, ho sake toh please mujhe maaf kar dena Sai aur ho sake toh hum done bhi ek nayi shuruwat kar sakte hai kya as friends or sister in laws jo tum chaho” 

“Pakhi Didi mere maan me aapke liye aisa kuch bhi nahi hai aur it’s ok I understand ki aapke liye bhi yeh situation bahut difficult rahi hogi, aur I think hume nah as friends hi nayi shuruwat karni chahiye hum waise bhi ek dusre ko jante hi kitna hai… par ek minute aap Dada se pyaar karte ho nah” Sai got up with a jolt and went in the inquiry mode as Pakhi had not answered that question of her. 

“Dekho Sai mujhe nahi pata ki mai Samrat se pyar karti hu ya nahi par haan mujhe itna pata hai ki mai Samrat ko aur humare rishte ko ek mauka dena chahti hu aur ab mai Virat ke liye kuch bhi feel nahi karti hu” Pakhi confessed honestly.

“Waise yeh bhi thik hai aap log ek dusre ko bhi zayda jante nahi ho, par ek secret batau aapko Dada aapse pyar karte hai” Sai laughed as she saw Pakhi’s face turn a little red. 

“Waise Sai koi hai jo tumhe bhi bahut pyar karta hai” teased Pakhi

“Mujhe pyar karta hai kaun hai woh”

“Virat Chavan, tumhara pati” Sai’s eyes were big now, did he confess to Pakhi that he loves her or is Pakhi also guessing like her

“Kuch bhi maat bolo Pakhi Didi, humare beech aise kuch bhi nahi hai”

“Are you sure Sai?? Waise maine usse tumse I love you sorts kuch khete huye suna hai”

“Kyaaaaaaaa kab kaha, aisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai, aap zaroor sapna dekh rahe hoge” 

“Jab tum hospital me thi tab suna tha maine… acha mai chalti hu dinner time ho jayega abhi mujhe khana banana hai… Bye Sai” saying this Pakhi started walking towards the door, when Sai ran up to her and asked her for details but Pakhi did not tell her anything and rather ran away with Sai running behind her requesting her to tell her more about that night. Everyone was surprised seeing the two and were laughing and enjoying when Virat walked into the hall. 

Pakhi finally stopped and said, “Sai lo Virat aa gaya ussi se puch lona tum”. Sai was surprised he was home this early given the situation but then what would he do in the police station also. Virat greeted everyone except her and started walking towards their room when Sai stopped him and asked if she had done anything and why was he ignoring her. 

“Yeh mujhse nahi tum khudse pucho Sai ki mai tumse naraz kyu hu, aisa kya kiya hai tumne or rather kya nahi kiya” shouted Virat and just walked towards his room angrily leaving behind a shocked and confused Sai. 

Please leave your thoughts, feedback and comments on this chapter ❤️❤️

What did you think of the Pakhi and Sai conversation?? Why is Virat angry with Sai?? Keep guessing till the next update, which will be sooner this time. 

Originally posted by taarey25

Please upload/update next chapter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hey I have updated the next chapter hope you like it 😊

Originally posted by Seema978

Hope you update soon!!

Hey I have updated the next chapter I hope you like it smiley1

Great chapter! Finally bk gang are getting punished for their deeds. I hope we get a good Sairat scene next. Not  sure why virat is upset with Sai though...hope they sort it out. 

It's amazing loved it plz continue ❤. 

Bhavani ko jail 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Ninad and Omkar giving company 🥳

This is gonna be the most satisfying climax ever ❤️