Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

That happy PD waali tune got me so nostalgic, I had to revisit the first scene they played it in when Imlie literally BURST into Adi's life๐Ÿ˜†

Was like a film scene, heroine aur hero ki first hit and miss. The first 10 episodes all got me hooked  to the show. I was looking for a show to watch after naagin 5 was completely ruined by writing, despite a stellar bunch of main leads. Sumeer are now my all time favorite on the list.

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Scene wasfelt like babusaheb ka overconfidence ko tilanjali lagane imlie ji prakat huyi ๐Ÿ˜†

For a sec was like seedha ghass se nikli๐Ÿคฃwoh bhi rasta chod ..

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Was like a film scene, heroine aur hero ki first hit and miss. The first 10 episodes all got me hooked  to the show. I was looking for a show to watch after naagin 5 was completely ruined by writing, despite a stellar bunch of main leads. Sumeer are now my all time favorite on the list.

Same here - the first 10 episodes were stellar - especially the episode with Bindeshwari - whenever the show stalls I go back and re-watch. I wonder if the cvs can ever recreate that magic. :) Their chemistry was so effortless and natural.

One of my most favs is the scene in the cowshed - where Imli takes pics of Adi - that exchange was amazing. Also the one where he wants to see the man... ceremony and she tells him to carry on. Wish we get that Imli back soon.

Also maybe Imli is just upset with everyone ignoring her on her bday and its not AC who said anything. Thats what gets Adi to take her to his room to show her something. That may tie well to Adi'sobjections today on the bday surprise.

Edited by PPak - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

AY liked your review. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I personally find it average. Although, there were some oops and hilarious moments. I loved adi's shocking reaction on finding about imlie's birthday. Lol his face. Like phew aaj bach gye warna shaadi ka sach bahar a jata. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†Image

When everybody asked him if it wasn't talking about imlie's birthday so what else he was about to tell malini?? He conveniently lied and said hum imlie ko aur janane ki koshish kar rhe hain. Bs yahi batana tha. I was like yeh kaisa sach tha?? Tripathi's are dumb af.  Nishant bs parties karne aya hai kya?? He himself is hiding a big truth from the family but he was doubting adi.  I noticed, adi ne itne jhuth bol liye hain ab ise koi hesitation nhi hoti jhuth bolne se ab but agar koi isse protect karne ke liye jhuth bolde, he gets annoyed by it. When he saw malini ko doubt ho rha hai, he distracted her by saying I want you to make chocolate cake, I never get to the chance to eat it last time. But she said it will be only for imlie. He replied everything that is yours is mine. Like really, itna thanda dialogue. What an acting babusaheb ๐Ÿค“ who are you fooling, Malini or yourself??? ๐Ÿคก 

Aditya was worried why troubling imlie by not openly saying they will celebrate her birthday and hide it from her. He said woh bechari aaj poori raat tension ke mare so nhi payegi. I was like yeah. Badi chinta hai tujhe. Tune toh imlie ko happy birthday wish bhi nhi kiya  Ab kya secretly wish karega use. ๐Ÿค”

The next hilarious moment was the awkward hi5. ๐Ÿคฃ

Imlie's expression. ๐Ÿ˜†

Adi's shocking expression. ๐Ÿคฃ

Awwww  I was karo na hi5. Isme bhi yeh log awkward ho gye. Waise toh haath pakad lete hai ek doosre ka. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Adi has just discovered imlie's smartness. Like really. Scholarship aise hi kisi ko nhi milti koi samjhao babusaheb ko.  I hope iske dimag mein aye imlie ki College admission karwane ko. Yeh birthday gift kyu nhi de deta. ๐Ÿค“ 

Then the precap, again misleading promo. ๐Ÿคช waise yahan malini missing hai aur adi ka reaction kafi thanda laga. Isse better reaction toh Aparna ka tha. Lol ๐Ÿ˜† He looked more devastated on seeing Imlie on death bed. BTW I am keeping low hopes on this upcoming track. Mujhe toh adi ki moon jaap badne ki hint mil rhi hai. Also, I have read online that there was a scene in ishti kutum, where baha gives blood to Kamalika, I guess yahi track hoga. But how this will change adilie's equation??  Ishti kutum viewers have any idea?? how archie reacted to it?? What he felt for baha that time?? Kindly tell.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caps from tuition classes with Babusahib๐Ÿ˜†

These moments when she gives him reality checks even as he continues to fume with his usual grumpy face.....lol bhai ITNI kya problem hai if she exceeded your expectations? ๐Ÿ˜›...Kono GUNAAH hai ka Babusahib? ๐Ÿ˜›

Itna bhi bharosa nahin that he was even accusing her of cheating.....LOL Babusahib ke EGO ke aage sach mein koi sach bardaasht nahin unhein, haan? ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO@ the bit where she offered to tutor HIM instead๐Ÿคฃ

i know i already quoted these first but just few more points that i noticed on the rewatch so i thought of requoting for pictorial description

did you all noticed how imlie instantly started enjoying doing the same problems that were putting her to sleep moments ago when BK was teaching her caz with Adi she was challenged to do better to prove him wrong and strives when she is actually challenged..  it's like the best version of imlie comes out when koi bhi kisi bhi form main challenges her but esp babusahib... she was bored out of her mind wanting to do fun but as soon as asi took the teacher role and started i will give you a very hard problem she started enjoying beating him and her whole vibe towards her lesson changed.. 

also  it'sjust so amazing that the adi who can otherwise enjoy and be thrown off completely by her antics and her intelligence goes into instant pretend and get mad zone as soon as malini shows up at this point he doesn't even do it instinctively watch malini being behind the separation and adi goes into tumhare liye sabse mushkil chup rehna hai so chup raho chiding her when he was actually kind of starting to have fun with her beating  him too in the challenge even though he was acting otherwise..   it is kinda hard hard.explain but it is like iske andar se xhupa adi 2.0 instantly takes over as soon as he sees malini and imlie in same frame ๐Ÿ˜†i was like chalo babusahib ne itna bhi notice kia ke iske liye chup rehna mushkil hai hahah at that homework she got

also i found it adorable how BK was like why do we have to go to mandi and adi was like doing ishare ke samjho na i can't say it

this munchkin was wayy too adorable in her ghusse main safaai and then getting so happy ke BK loves me the most awwieeeee.... honestly  I have always found imli  and badke Kaka so much more father daughter bonding then with dev  

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Then the precap, again misleading promo. ๐Ÿคช waise yahan malini missing hai aur adi ka reaction kafi thanda laga. Isse better reaction toh Aparna ka tha. Lol ๐Ÿ˜† He looked more devastated on seeing Imlie on death bed. BTW I am keeping low hopes on this upcoming track. Mujhe toh adi ki moon jaap badne ki hint mil rhi hai. Also, I have read online that there was a scene in ishti kutum, where baha gives blood to Kamalika, I guess yahi track hoga. But how this will change adilie's equation??  Ishti kutum viewers have any idea?? how archie reacted to it?? What he felt for baha that time?? Kindly tell.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

lovely caps shweta ๐Ÿ˜Š

idk about the bengali version nor do i care or feel they are following it to T waise bhi as you said what would that change they have anyways donated blood to each other pehle lol ghanta farak pada usse it's not even a revelation at this point caz devnow knows ke uski beti hai soo lol 

water_83 thumbnail

Oh my god caps are perfect catch of adi and imlie love this confident imlie in front of overconfident adi๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago

another fav bit of mine from today so well enacted by both 

Adi ka rang udh chuka khulla moonh expressions๐Ÿ˜† bechae ka saans hi atak gaya tha 

and then His ek dum SHock  Kya kya kya face ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† babusahib can't help but keep his antennas focused on imlie ๐Ÿ˜†Moon has to drag him quite literally baju pakad ke and still inko guilt laga hai ke galat kar rahe hain with the bachi ๐Ÿ˜†and ruinign her whole day not fair

lol he isn't fully convinced but rolling with it aww

water_83 thumbnail

Seriously look at his face jaise ab mara tab mara๐Ÿ˜†

And other time he will get an award for jhooth bolna aur logon ka dhyaan hatana ๐Ÿ˜†jaise cake romance ...

Guess cake nahi moti roti khake moti buddhi hogayi babusaheb ki har jhoot ekdum full proof

Babusaheb has really trained himself well ...๐Ÿ˜†

Turning was how babusaheb is obsessed with imliedil dimag sab taraf 

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago