Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL this would be an interesting turn of events indeed....but going by the usual track record of the writers, if Adi gets more worried for Imlie also, somehow it will only be shown to us, the audience and then later on Adi will pull his usual detached mask on in the presence of Malini + family who will remain clueless as usual😆

One possibility is that Nishant will notice Adi's concern for Imlie and then he may confront Adi about it....so end result may be Adi properly confiding in him. That will count as "movement" in the eyes of the writers😆.

Or it will be total ulta who knows maybe imlie  is the one who convinced  malini to go on this trip or whatever waise bhi we all know ke malini bhi kitni  kaamchor hai and 6 mahine main ek din college jaati hai phir bechari imlie  pe nazla  gire ke you did it purposely 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Kitna  acha lag raha hainher smiling face filled with pride *ale ale pulls her cheeks*   she finally gets to be herself and be happy about her smartness bina drowning in guilt  and interacting so casually hahab at her I will teach you since you find it so difficult to.solve.. babusahib ka yeh kua how gava face🤣

Babusahib khud roz sabko  Chuna  lagate hain inko lagne  laga hai sab aise hi hai hence the cheating ilzam lol I loved the face she made in return to that  like are you serious

Oh the other thing thay cracked me.up.so much was malini calling him secretly 🤣 chori  chippe  milne ke liye when sabke liye incl  imlie she is his wife   but baharwali ka full maza de rahi thi 

@bold: LMAO so true🤣.....Everything with Adi is about projection these days....the things he accuses others of, he is more guilty of himself😛.

Imliya ko finally uske birthday ke occasion pe thoda NEAT hairstyle diya without the usual messy choti with two zulfein over her face😆.....isliye aaj aur bhi cute lag rahi thi. Upar se she was allowed to be her happy, jovial self toh I just felt like capping all her mischievous expressions *nazar utaaroes* 

LOL speaking of Malini....woh bhi funny scene tha kitchen mein where Malini was presuming ki Imlie ko rulaayega Adi phir se daant ke but baahar toh Babusahib ke paseene chhudva rahi thi Imlie😆

Oh waise sweet of Malini to make Imlie ke fav. laddoos....I didn't see any sign of the chocolate cake Adi is SUDDENLY despo for😆

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Updated on page 1

Now to read this thread and catch the comments of the others. 

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LOL this would be an interesting turn of events indeed....but going by the usual track record of the writers, if Adi gets more worried for Imlie also, somehow it will only be shown to us, the audience and then later on Adi will pull his usual detached mask on in the presence of Malini + family who will remain clueless as usual😆

One possibility is that Nishant will notice Adi's concern for Imlie and then he may confront Adi about it....so end result may be Adi properly confiding in him. That will count as "movement" in the eyes of the writers😆.

Ya that might be the case but it’s high time they stop showing his cluelessness. He is a reporter for god sake, they are suppose to link things. If nothing else atleast they should atleast show him draw comparisons in his state when Imlie was shot vs Malini missing, to kick start his brain. I don’t think Adi will reveal the truth (methinks it will come from PD to dev) but atleast Nishant should start pointing some obvious things out for Aditya to star wondering. 

@bold: it will depend on who is writing that episode. If it’s the one who wrote sat episode or the one who gives us the horrible 3 episodes, then even that movement will be a miracle 😝😆

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm trying to recall the scenes from the pre-PD epis again and agar yeh itna hi "romantic" hota toh that first scene when him and Malini stop in the rain to drink chai, wahaan pe nahin ho raha hota mushy with Malini? 😆.....but all he did was just sip chai standing next to her.....yeh suddenly PD se waapis aakar zyada hyper ho gaya hai😆

I mean today's line about, "Aapki har cheez pe sirf humara haq hai" was SO out of nowhere😕😆.....matlab ek chocolate cake ke upar itni SUDDEN intensity? 🤣

Rofl right as if the line itself was not cheesy and ajeeb ke uppar se he said it in front of all like who talks like this in front of family maybe in their room but not like this haha such overreaction ki dukaan and malini just blushes and never feels random.about it ke waise toh she claims too ke he isn't  romantic but phir apne baap Taya ke aage  aise bolta  hai bhaiyon ki baat ohor bhi chal alag hai same age group  🤔

AreYaar thumbnail

Or it will be total ulta who knows maybe imlie  is the one who convinced  malini to go on this trip or whatever waise bhi we all know ke malini bhi kitni  kaamchor hai and 6 mahine main ek din college jaati hai phir bechari imlie  pe nazla  gire ke you did it purposely 

LOL haan yeh waali possibility toh DEFAULT hai na in every situation that Imlie will somehow end up being blamed by Adi in the end😆. Toh main toh humesha itna expect karke hi chalti hoon....agar yeh nahin hua, I will be pleasantly shocked😆.

Still I do feel that high chances hain of whatever happens, Nishant will get some clue about Adi-Imlie ka secret and may end up confronting Adi. 

pamk06 thumbnail

pleaee don’t even think about this. The writer might just read it and think ki,  Imlie and Adi are not feeling enough guilt, let’s do the above 😆 phir Adi and Anu ko to mauka hi chahiye imlie  pe Chilane ka 🤣

@bold: LMAO so true🤣.....Everything with Adi is about projection these days....the things he accuses others of, he is more guilty of himself😛.

Imliya ko finally uske birthday ke occasion pe thoda NEAT hairstyle diya without the usual messy choti with two zulfein over her face😆.....isliye aaj aur bhi cute lag rahi thi. Upar se she was allowed to be her happy, jovial self toh I just felt like capping all her mischievous expressions *nazar utaaroes* 

LOL speaking of Malini....woh bhi funny scene tha kitchen mein where Malini was presuming ki Imlie ko rulaayega Adi phir se daant ke but baahar toh Babusahib ke paseene chhudva rahi thi Imlie😆

Oh waise sweet of Malini to make Imlie ke fav. laddoos....I didn't see any sign of the chocolate cake Adi is SUDDENLY despo for😆

Chocolate cake nahi milega adi ko iss time ki ca most probably they will be mourning for didi ki death 😆 but yes very sweet I assume mithi must've told her that 🤣 

Haha  at the assumption ke imlie needs  rescuing  when in real babusahib needed help and rescuing  from imlie  bajaooing him 

Yes extra cute this jhalli looked 😍👌

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

Ya that might be the case but it’s high time they stop showing his cluelessness. He is a reporter for god sake, they are suppose to link things. If nothing else atleast they should him draw comparisons in his state when Imlie was shot vs Malini missing to kick start his brain. I don’t think Adi will reveal the truth (methinks it will come from PD to dev) but atleast Nishant should start pointing things some obvious things out for Aditya to star wondering. 

@bold: it will depend on who is writing that episode. If it’s the one who sat episode or the one who gives us the horrible 3 episodes, then even that movement will be a miracle 😝😆

Reporter hi nahin, he is supposedly a SERIOUS reporter😛🤣.....lol arey ultimately all professions are just backgrounds in daily soaps. He is a reporter jab they need to show him getting an award....lol otherwise he is typical clueless/hapless ML😆. 

Yeah even if the truth doesn't get revealed directly, Nishant is the person currently being shown as someone Adi confides in/listens to....so it should seem likely if Adi shows any notable reaction regarding Imlie, Nishant will catch on to it. 

pamk06 thumbnail

Yeah, I'm trying to recall the scenes from the pre-PD epis again and agar yeh itna hi "romantic" hota toh that first scene when him and Malini stop in the rain to drink chai, wahaan pe nahin ho raha hota mushy with Malini? 😆.....but all he did was just sip chai standing next to her.....yeh suddenly PD se waapis aakar zyada hyper ho gaya hai😆

I mean today's line about, "Aapki har cheez pe sirf humara haq hai" was SO out of nowhere😕😆.....matlab ek chocolate cake ke upar itni SUDDEN intensity? 🤣

I don’t understand since when he has started saying such things. It becoming more and more cheesy since he got wet in the rain. Baarish ka asar 😆 and malini is still not happy with his love declarations 🤣

Aur when the Jogis ate her chocolate cake, he had no reaction, he was all into moti roti... ab achanak se itna  pyaar ka se aa raha hain? 😆 Is this the late guilt from that day?

They are done fixing Malini’s character, now they are playing with Aditya’s character😒

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago