Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, im a silent reader 🥱but I do have a question...are the makers of SAAKK following the same storyline as Mahor? (The bengali version)? Because I just checked the episodes from both areas and they aline perfectly with one another so far...

Edited by Fahmida21 - 3 years ago
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

I've been watching through car ride on repeat😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ohoooo i see🤣😆

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Missing shakhi 😭 ek shakhi scene chaiiyaa...no promo no sbs.. 😭

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Hi guys, im a silent reader 🥱but I do have a question...are the makers of SAAKK following the same storyline as Mahor? (The bengali version)? Because I just checked the episodes from both areas and they aline perfectly with one another so far...

Most tracks are the same but the scenes have been modified from the original. Characterization is somewhat different too.

Here’s a good thread on Mohor and differences compared to Mohor in SAAKK 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5199004

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Most tracks are the same but the scenes have been modified from the original. Characterization is somewhat different too.

Here’s a good thread on Mohor and differences compared to Mohor in SAAKK 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5199004

thank you ❤️

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I liked Saturday's episode👍🏼

Good to know Aastha and Anokhi have backups in Gayatri, Kanchan, Shaan and eventually Shaurya 😆

I love the backbone the cv's have given both Gayatri and Kanchan even though their husband's are 🤢.

Shaurya yelled at his sisters  🥳And didn't stop due to his badi papa.

There wasn't much else to add.

Everything he'd said to Anokhi about the media and his accusations about his mother came to bite him quick enough ...like the poor guy has been suffering from childhood  😭💔

SatanDevi 🤢Can fill his head all she likes - bt Kids follow actions and for him his parents were absent despite being alive.

Shaans barb to his babhi about others 👍🏼families

Shaans desperation - a shocked and shaken Shaurya, he  wanted to go but SD put his act back up up😭.  I love how Gayatri nudged him to go too.

Dr's Car breaks down so Shaans can arrive 😆

Shauryas restlessness- the words are easy to utter out of hate but the inner turmoil cannot be repressed.

In the blink of an eye SatanDevi's teachings cane crashing down seeing how affected he is. Physically he's at home but mentally with his parents 👍🏼

All the lies SatanDevi conocts there's someone who knows the truth.🥳 She has to come on strong as she can see Shaurya wavering.

This was much needed for both Shaan and Aastha. This is how he'll bring her back to the mansion

I can't wait for the fireworks between SatanDevi  + Aastha 🤣Gayatri... it's going to be much hotter than leads lovestory by the looks of it.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder it's Shaurya who appears everytime 🤣..she has a mantra fir calling 😆him

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CLi1pHEHmFq/?igshid=1k877mhl9vd0q

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

No wonder it's Shaurya who appears everytime 🤣..she has a mantra fir calling 😆him

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CLi1pHEHmFq/?igshid=1k877mhl9vd0q

🤣🤣

Deb has a beautiful voice 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG even Ankhi can't figure why SS has mood swings 😆

And they notice he distracted 

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Feb 22 highlights 

Anokhi on phone asking some agency for job

Friends hear and question her

She says in need of money

She see shaurya and runs behind him and ask any campus job, he yells I look like admin office employee. Also he asks her how She manage study and job

Anokhi starts about reporter thing, he says I came to know it’s not u. She asks him who is that. He again yells at her it’s none of her business 

Anokhi curse him go to friends and sit, friends laugh at her

Canteen owner listen about her job search and says I have job meet in evening

Shaurya enter class in off mood, Anokhi gossips what happened to him he is distracted with her friend 

Anokhi phone rings, he asks her to silence but again it rings. She says sorry but he says get out 

While going she says it’s shaan sir call calling couple of times I don’t know what’s emergency, he starts thinking 

Anokhi receives call and get to know news of Aastha and cries😭.   

She runs to shaurya to inform she has to leave college, shaurya again says why U disturbing  me

She says Aastha mam in hospital no one there I should go

He says something I didn’t get

Shaurya starts his lecture if u like ur teacher why u here should be in pindd,

She is says she is my second mother, she showed me dreams of this this path

I pray god nothing should happen to ur mom, but if you receive a call like this  one day that ur mom serious in hospital what u do. He has tears in eyes

She says I am going and leaves

At hospital Anokhi parents reach Chandigarh and asks hospital staff Aastha room number.

They reach her rooms and says sorry for this son act and says feeling ashamed

Aastha like a ITV heroine Bali ka Bakra says it’s not his fault 😡😡🤬

Anokhi dad request her not to say raja name and leaves

Shaan at Admin counter asks move Aastha to VIP room

Sister come and says Aastha is awake, he runs like a Bollywood hero with music in background 🤣🤣

Both talk emotional yaar these to have hot chemistry 

Aastha says why U got me this hospital I can’t afford 

Shaan says in emergency contact my name there so it’s my decision 

and asks who did this, Aastha remember her promise to Anokhi parents and says I don’t remember 

Anokhi reaches room and see the closeness Aastha and shaan has and starts doubting 

Some romantic  talk between them how they missed each other. All these are watched my Anokhi

precap :same😡

Today’s star ⭐️ of episode is shaan the possessive ness in him when he asked about shooter,

Baap aisa tha toh beta kaise hoga🤣🤣

Edited by mesravz - 3 years ago