Rubina is in top 2 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rubina is in top 2 👏
Ufff nail biting finale 😆
All three contestants which I liked made it in the top 5; Rubina, Aly and Nikki!
Nikki is out from top 3!
Aly has been evicted too!
I was rooting for both Aly and Ruby in top 2!
Now my full support to Aly & Nikki’s sister Rubina in the live voting! ⭐️
Rubina FTW!! 🥳
I haven't subscribed to Colors channel. Is there a "live" option on Voot Select to follow the finale?
I feel like madhuri dixit. Dhak dhak ho raha hain ab.
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
That’s because when our favourites don’t win we always think that! The polls aren’t verified but these votes are, when they pay big to companies for verification it’s their credibility of the company which verifies is at stake and they aren’t some random companies who does the verification!
Well that's true too but sometimes even the more popular ones have lost. Nevertheless, Here's hoping for fair vote results. Well anyway, I still have no trust on BB.
Scene palatne k naam pe wo kuch b kar sakte hain!! 
RKV threatened Colors that he will run away from house if they make Rubina win
😲
Then they told him show is ending
PPL from here going on slambook and not writing my name 
Well that's true too but sometimes even the more popular ones have lost. Nevertheless, Here's hoping for fair vote results. Well anyway, I still have no trust on BB.
Scene palatne k naam pe wo kuch b kar sakte hain!!
Good luck 😆
Posting this right at the start....
Thank you DDTians for all the fun & smiles.. Thank you for the memories. I had such a wonderful time here. You all are amazing. May you all have a gala time ahead🥳