A weird question from me Shreya 😆. If the murder set present timeline or Sherlock timeline . Dont ask me why I want to know such thing 🤣, My brain is coming up with weird answers for the riddles.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
A weird question from me Shreya 😆. If the murder set present timeline or Sherlock timeline . Dont ask me why I want to know such thing 🤣, My brain is coming up with weird answers for the riddles.
Waise you can Google these riddles all you want. Not every riddle is on Google. Some of these are written by yours truly. I like torturing my poor sheeps. 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
A weird question from me Shreya 😆. If the murder set present timeline or Sherlock timeline . Dont ask me why I want to know such thing 🤣, My brain is coming up with weird answers for the riddles.
Sherlock timeline. 😃
It's damn difficult to actually be confident about answers
Senior you surely know how to keep us on toes
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Thought so, I was trying my luck🤣
You there trying to be smart, eh😎
Shreya boss ko patana mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Waise you can Google these riddles all you want. Not every riddle is on Google. Some of these are written by yours truly. I like torturing my poor sheeps. 🤣
I hardly Google
I guess that's good...
But for the sake of being dramatic
But even torture this poor junior🥺
Waise it should be detectives right??
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
You there trying to be smart, eh😎
Shreya boss ko patana mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai.. 🤣
Don't even think about it🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Waise you can Google these riddles all you want. Not every riddle is on Google. Some of these are written by yours truly. I like torturing my poor sheeps. 🤣
Obviously , I knew it 😆. The google researcher in me already tried and realized it by now 😆.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Obviously , I knew it 😆. The google researcher in me already tried and realized it by now 😆.
You guys were habituated because of labyrinth kya?